Chapter 41

On the track, Zhuang Qin was the only one who was still working hard.

Zhuang Qin left enough time for the other groups to climb the rock three steps at a time.

You’re still playing here, your black-bellied husband is waiting for you.

Xiaozhuang doesn’t know at this moment that your champion has been decided by default.

This emotionless variety show, only Xiaozhuang can give me a touch of warmth.

Hurrying to get the certificate, Xiaozhuang promised Mama, not to be the next business puppy.

Whoever kept calling He Jiang a scumbag was obviously two scumbags! Sad is always the old mother.

Teacher Cen is wrong, really wrong.

You don’t need to say it upstairs, the whole world sees it.

Xiaozhuang, be careful, don’t go to bed tonight, you have to get the certificate first.

Boys have to protect themselves.

Xiaozhuang, if you climb this wall, you will have a husband.

Wuwuwu people gather together, and the old dog He is surrounded by dogs.

Am I the only one who thinks Teacher Cen is an ascetic?

The audience got a knife at Shang Jing He Jiang, and the audience in the live broadcast room of the eight runways were all crowded with Zhuang Qin.

The barrage is full of hilarity, and no one thinks that an intern couple will get a certificate just because they won an award.

He Jiang Shangjing didn’t get it, but Zhuang Jin and Cen Feinuo, two popular stars, got their licenses. Are they crazy?

Knock back knock, everyone’s mind is clear.

Climb up the high wall, slide down again, and run forward for a while is the huge fountain surrounded by the center.

Zhuang Qin walked slowly to the periphery of the fountain, and the musical fountain suddenly remembered that the wedding in his dream lingered in his ears.

The water column rushed high into the sky, turned into pieces of rain and fog, and refracted a magnificent rainbow in the sunlight.

Cen Fino came out of the rainbow, with a tiny light in his eyes.

Zhuang Qin: “Are we the last one? Are the other guests gone?”

With a smile on the corner of Cen Fino’s mouth: “It seems to be the first.”

Zhuang Qin: “…”

Zhuang Qin was at a loss: “What should I do, I robbed the other group”

Cen Fino: “The other groups have given up, thank you for not giving up on me.”

Yang Yue announced loudly: “Congratulations to Zhuang Qu and Cen Feinuo for winning the final prize of this program! After choosing the date for obtaining the certificate, contact the program team, and I will provide you with the 500,000 wedding fund provided by the sponsor!”

He deliberately paused for a while: “If you don’t plan to get the certificate, please return the 10,000 yuan deposit to the program team!”

The deposit is the 10,000 yuan of activity funds initially issued by the program. Here, it is referred to as a refundable deposit, which is equivalent to an advance round.

Cen Fino: “How much do we have left of ten thousand yuan?”

Zhuang Qin stammered: “No, no more.”