Chapter 49

Shang Jing ate a lot of wisdom and asked, “Are you a telecommunication fraud? I don’t have any money.”

The opposite side clarified with some trepidation: “I, I’m not, last month, at the intersection of Wenqing Road, I was walking while looking at my phone, you were waiting for a red light, I accidentally bumped into you, and then we both lost our phones. , the same model, picked the wrong one. At this time, a car rushed over. “

The groupie’s name is Liu Yanyan.

At that time, Shang Jing picked up the phone and put it in his pocket, focusing on the road, Liu Yanyan checked her appearance, and was about to continue watching the latest news about idols in the official account, when the car was rushing towards her, she didn’t notice.

In the blink of an eye, Shang Jing pulled her, and she was knocked out, and the impact took Shang Jing away.

Liu Yanyan’s internal injury was relatively serious, while Shang Jing knocked on the flower bed of the green belt.

The driver found out that he had hit someone and backed up in a panic, but he fell over several times because of drunkenness and failed to operate properly. If Liu Yanyan was swept under the car, she would probably be crushed.

Liu Yanyan restored the scene of the car accident one by one, and Shang Jing walked to the quiet garden while listening to it. It was not good for her to listen to the whole person.

He tried his best to keep his tone calm, and said, “My brother lost his brain after the car accident. He couldn’t use his smartphone, so he gave me his phone. I don’t know what you said. How can you prove that it’s your phone?”

Liu Yanyan was about to cry: “Is he serious? My brother said that he was discharged from the hospital that day, and there was no major problem… I’m sorry, if I hadn’t hit him while walking, we wouldn’t have missed the car…”

After watching the surveillance, the Liu family noticed the person who pulled Liu Yanyan. Later, they heard that it was just a skin injury and had been discharged from the hospital, and Liu Yanyan had several major surgeries that day. She was in critical condition and lost too much blood. After staying for a week, Liu’s family was in front of the operating room, so exhausted that they had no time to care.

Shang Jing was also about to cry: “My brother became more and more stupid later…”

He may really be an idiot. He still has no clue about the situation, and has a vague guess in his heart, but he dare not verify it, for fear of being embarrassed from now on.

Liu Yanyan said, “I’ll pay for medical expenses, I’m sorry…”

Shang Jing: “No, I’ve been stupid for a while. It’s almost cured. Are you okay now?”

Liu Yanyan: “I’m almost better now. That… can we change the phone back?”

As soon as she mentioned the phone, Liu Yanyan’s voice immediately became guilty and cautious. She asked cautiously, “Have you flashed the phone?”

Shang Jing squatted on the edge of the flower bed and pulled the soil, and the dense green plants covered his figure.

He pursed his lips and said, “No.”

The more cautious Liu Yanyan’s tone became, the more panicked Shang Jing became. The reason for the other party’s cautiousness was because of the unspeakable things in the phone, and these things…

Shang Jing closed his eyes, it was a diary.

Business View: “There is no lock screen password…”

Then there is no need to flash the machine.