Chapter 54

He Jiang deliberately said, “Which one are you talking about?”

Shang Jing stretched out his palm silently, covered the disposable underwear, and dragged it into the quilt little by little. When he was about to succeed, He Jiang held the corner of the packaging bag.

Shang Jing heaved a sigh of relief and bravely looked at He Jiang, what’s the matter! Could He Jiang still attack her ex-boyfriend who broke up for three years in the hospital?

The door of the ward was not closed tightly, and someone might come in at any time. Shang Jing said anxiously: “Hurry up and put them away! What does it look like to be seen!”

He Jiang was slightly distressed: “You asked me to buy it all.”

Shang Jing immediately retorted: “I didn’t!”

He Jiang pressed the corners of his mouth and couldn’t help laughing: “You forgot.”

Shang Jing didn’t forget that he was obviously a scumbag who made his own decisions, yet he dared to frame him while he lost his memory.

“Why should I buy this?”

He Jiang’s index finger flicked the bag of the panties: “Use your little head to reason, you need panties, and I happen to have the disposable **** I just bought in my pocket, which means I bought them for you. You can’t recognize one or not. Anything else?”

Shang Jing said that he was stunned. If he hadn’t lost his memory, he would have been fooled by He Jiang.

He suddenly felt that pretending to have amnesia was a bad move.

He Jiang: “I only kissed you once when we broke up. You have been innocent in the past three years. Why did I buy this thing?”

Shang Jing puffed out his cheeks. Damn, he still has to deny the hooliganism that has been trolling him during this time.

Shang Jing suddenly remembered something, he is a virgin!

I was pestering He Jiang for a small video before, and I even dreamed of a spring dream and falsely accused Lai He Jiang…

Once he regained his memory and knew that they had only kissed once before, Shang Jing’s cheeks suddenly turned red.

What’s the matter, is He Jiang so innocent? How did you become an old hooligan after three years?

Shang Jing skipped the topic: “What happened after my car accident?”

He looked at He Jiang with bright eyes, you’d better not say anything that will embarrass everyone.

He Jiang is very kind: “I picked you up on the road and invited you to act as a cohabiting couple together to make money on the variety show before marriage. You moved out again after the variety show. Yesterday, a thief encountered a thief in the place where you lived, and I took you back. Picked it up.”

Shang Jing was satisfied: “That’s it.”

There was a sudden knock on the door of the ward, and Shang Jing swept everything on the quilt into the quilt like a groundhog, and sat upright.

He Jiang: “Come in.”

Zhuang Qin pushed open the door and said happily, “Xiaojing, you’re awake!”

Shang Jing rolled his eyes: “Xiao Zhuang—”

He paused: “Zhuang Qin! Are you the big star on TV?”

Zhuang Qin looked confused: “Huh?”

He Jiang explained: “Xiaojing’s memory stopped two months ago, and I haven’t remembered the latest.”