Chapter 29

Seeing that He Jiang was speechless, Shang Jing thought he had the upper hand, and stretched out his hand: “You have nothing to say, take it out.”

He Jiang patted his hand, grabbed the thin waist and kissed it fiercely.

It wasn’t the kiss that fell on the corner of the lips like a dragonfly last time, but this time it was wanton and long.

Shang Jing was like a little skin cat that was lifted by the back of his neck, dangling softly all around, and was easily controlled, manipulated, and even seemed to be able to be taken anywhere at will.

Shang Jing reacted for ten seconds, until there was a slight pain on his lips, and his eyes were like frozen lakes. Someone threw a boulder from the sky. After the impact, he trembled violently. In the magnificent cracks of ice and snow, warmth The clear lake water slowly overflowed, just covering it with a thin layer.

“Well…” Shang Jing tried to push He Jiang away, but his elbow was pulled over and buckled on He Jiang’s waist. The waist was weak and slumped, and Shang Jing felt that he was going to lose his stability, so he hugged He Jiang’s waist, and the kiss was deepened in vain.

There seemed to be clusters of fireworks blooming in my mind, and last night’s dream that was true and false flashed, and finally turned into a golden sycamore tree.

Under the plane tree, there were fallen leaves all over the ground. After He Jiang kissed him, he left without looking back.

Scumbag!

Shang Jing gave birth to a strength of resistance, clenched his fingers, pinched the flesh on He Jiang’s waist, and twisted it heavily.

He Jiang quickly took his hand and let him go, with unresolved unwillingness in his eyes.

Looking at Shang Jing’s watery eyes, he tried his best to restrain himself, “Does your hand hurt?”

Shang Jing flicked his fingers, the dog man’s waistline was too extreme, he couldn’t hold it, and he wasted his old strength.

He glared at He Jiang and quickly retreated to the window, his heart beating so hard that he couldn’t hear his breathing, he rubbed his face without acting too surprised.

He is a mature man, experienced in many battles, and afraid of shit.

Lawful husband is really a headache, and sooner or later he will be let go.

He was kissed in reality, and at the same time, he remembered the experience of being kissed before, as if he was frivolous inside and out…

Woo… can’t think about it.

Shang Jing pointed to the safe with humiliation: “Open that and show me.”

He Jiang calmed down for a minute in the cold wind blowing in from the window, then walked over and pressed his fingerprint on the safe, entered the password again, double-checked, and the safe opened.

Shang Jing Ji leaned over, half-kneeling beside the safe, turning over quickly with his eyes and hands.

Real estate certificate, real estate certificate, degree certificate…

He Jiang immediately held Shang Jing’s hand over the documents, afraid that he would recall the marriage certificate.

Shang Jing squinted his eyes, don’t let him turn? Is there any secret?

He had an idea and took out He Jiang’s degree certificate.

Dog man, let me see your secondary school graduation certificate.