Chapter 33

Shang Jing got up from the bed. He didn’t play games last night, but he didn’t sleep very well.

The phone beside the pillow vibrated, Shang Jing rubbed his eyes, picked it up with a sullen expression, and glanced at it, it was Lin Lin’s call.

“Hello, Sister Lin?”

When Lin Lin talked about her work, her speech was fast and clear: “He Jiang said before that he could find some easy interviews or endorsements for you. I have screened them here. There is a kitchenware endorsement and an invitation to live broadcast. Are you interested? “

Shang Jing figured it out last night, no matter if he can get enough money to buy a house or not, he will get divorced after the variety show. He needs to get out of He Jiang’s circle and have his own social life and life, so that He Jiang will not stop drinking with friends. With his phone, he was as lonely as a grudge in his diary.

He was too careless, and accidentally went back to the original point.

The endorsement of kitchen utensils is aimed at the reputation of He Jiang’s “virtuous wife”, right? At that time, the contract and contract are divorced, and the contract will be a piece of shit, and you have to argue with Party A.

Shang Jingdao: “Forget about endorsements, I’m not a star.”

Lin Lin: “What about the live broadcast? Basically, it’s about the most curious questions of netizens screened by scholars. I will do an interview with you. I will keep an eye on the question, and I will not embarrass anyone. The live broadcast will be live for 40 minutes in total, and the fee will be tax. The last 1.8 million.”

Shang Jing swallowed his refusal and gave too much. Money is his best friend.

Shang Jing: “Yes.”

Lin Lin: “Okay, then I’ll go through the contract here. If it goes well, I’ll open a preview in the morning and broadcast it in the evening. You can free up your time. You can choose the studio or directly in He Jiang’s villa.”

He Jiang double standard is very good. He never wants to reveal his private life, but he told Lin Lin early in the morning that the activities of the business scene should be arranged in a comfortable place as much as possible, even in a villa. Remember to double the quotation for the business scene when the residence is exposed for the first time. .

Shang Jing: “Go to the studio.”

He Jiang doesn’t like strangers coming to the villa.

After the live broadcast was finalized, Shang Jing hung up the phone and saw the message He Jiang sent in the morning. He replied “OK”, put his phone aside, and went upstairs to practice the piano.

The day after tomorrow, the variety show resumed filming, and he couldn’t practice the piano for a while, so he had to hurry up.

At five o’clock in the afternoon, Lin Lin personally came to pick up Shang Jing for the live broadcast. As an early-stage agent, she rarely followed the scene, but He Jiang asked He Jiang to do everything personally.

At 6:30, the makeup of the business scene was finished, and I chatted with the clerk to get acquainted with it first to avoid the awkward atmosphere of the live broadcast.

Ning Ning: “Our leaders attach great importance to Teacher Shang, and give them a lot of freedom. We also invited a special person to watch the barrage in the live broadcast room. It will be reviewed first and then released. Later, there will be one who will interact with the barrage in the live broadcast room. I guarantee that there will be no discordant barrages, and if there is a fish that slips through the net, just ignore it.”