Chapter 40

a/n:

I'd like to thank everyone who's read up to this point and a special shoutout to those who consistently commented. Appreciate it.

I'm stressed out rn, watching my country play in world cup qualifying. Here's hoping we make it

—-----------

The raid den rumbled, and out of the darkness emerged a pokemon. Or rather stomped.

"Oh Arceus," whispered Ashley

"What the...." JN-Ash said

"Sh!t" Rocket-Ash said loudly

Everyone looked at him weirdly.

"What?" Rocket-Ash said defensively

"It's...." Sinnoh-Ash could hardly speak

"It's Regigigas," Ashton said

"No.... look, it seems more primal," XY-Ash observed

Walking into the den was the largest pokemon anyone in the group had ever seen.

A Regigigas the size of a skyscraper, the thing must have been 400 meters tall. Instead of neatly trimmed grass around his body, there must have been an entire forest on his legs. A massive steel crown rested on his head, with a whole volcano on his back. But most noticeably, the titan was carrying two massive chains, one in each arm.

It moved very slowly before stopping when it saw the group.

Regigigas released a primal cry, and everyone heard a psychic message in their heads.

"If you wish to pass me, you must prove yourself to me. Bring your strongest warrior to the fray and then hope and pray,"

They nodded and everyone called out their ace.

JN Ash sent out his Lucario

XY Ash sent out Greninja

Rocket Ash sent out Deoxys

Ashley sent out her Mawile

Ashton sent out his Arcanine

Sinnoh-Ash sent out his Garchomp

Alola Ash sent out his Naganadel

And finally, Adult Ash sent out his Charizard

Everyone stared down at Regigigas who didn't move at all before releasing a loud roar that rang across the entire chamber.

Regigigas's eyes began flashing, and the titan started screeching. The Ashes assumed this was a declaration of war, and thus the battle began.

"Alright, let's get this started! Greninja, use water shuriken!" XYZ Ash commanded

Greninja jumped up in the air, but couldn't reach the top of Regigigas. Greninja tossed two water stars that harmlessly bounced off his foe.

"Lucario, aura sphere!", "Naganadel, dragon pulse!" , "Charizard flamethrower!" the trainers called out for several ranged attacks to be used on Regigigas

"Be sure to aim high guys! We can't hit the physical attackers down low!" Adult-Ash yelled

"Arcanine, raging fury!" , "Mawile, iron head!" "Garchomp, dragon claw!"

"Go for the lower legs guys!" Ashley shouted at her pokemon

They were happy to comply

But they weren't aware that the forest inside of Regigigas's legs would have some guests.

An angry Swellow and Staraptor flew out of the forest on his legs, it seemed like his leg forest was a whole ecosystem.

Rocket-Ash pointed at the two birds and looked them dead in the eyes, "Deoxys, extreme speed!"