Prologue

"Strip." a voice commanded as I wearily navigated my way to the bed

"Strip for me." the person repeated and with wavy vision, I tried recognizing the face of who the voice is coming from

Bago ko pa man magawa ang iniuutos nito saakin ay malalaki ang hakbang nitong lumapit saakin bago ako siniil ng mapupusok at naghahanap na mga halik.

I found myself kissing back with all the strength that the alcohol hasn't taken away. The kisses we shared are hungry and lustful, but as strange as it sounds, it was as well needy and longing.

The familiar scent that calms me down enveloped my nose while my eyes flutter out of agitation as she maneuvered on top of me. With one hand, she managed to undo my button up shirt while her other hand travel down to my thigh, going back up each time.

"Please..." I begged as she teasingly kissed my still clothed mounds

Much to my dismay, instead of going further, she stopped from what she was doing. A pair of ocean blue orbs with a glint of gold in them stared right at me.

"Please what?" aniya

With my slightly trembling and weakened voice, I managed to bring myself to respond to her out of eagerness.

"Shut up and please! Please, fuck me!"

"Damn it, that's not what I wanted you to say!" she hissed but nonetheless, continued what was earlier halted

With her free hand, she managed to unclip my brassiere in just one click before I watched her throw it away to a corner none of us cared about. Never, not once, did her lips left mine.

She then trailed sloppy kisses from my cheeks to my jaw down to my neck where I felt her leaving a mark that I know for sure would be very much evident after. But I didn't dare stop her.

Sunod kong naramdaman ang mga kamay nito na nasa sensitibong parte na sa gitna ng aking mga hita. Every touch from her is like a volt of electricity charged in me, habang nagpapatuloy ay lalong lumalakas.

"A-aahh.." I moaned against the sheets as I turned my head to the side

Things between us grew more heated with every passing minute, until one thing led to another. I don't remember her stripping her top nor her unzipping her pants.

"A-ah! Oh, fuck you! Damn it!" hindi mapigilang sigaw ko nang walang sabi sabi nitong ipasok ang kanya sa sensitibong parte ko

"Y-you're still a v-virgin?" I couldn't bring myself to respond with words so I prayed that my nod would be enough to let her know what my mouth couldn't bring to utter

Tears began streaming down my tightly shut eyes as I feel the stinging pain her sudden and unannounced entry caused me. Hinang hina man ay naging malalim pa rin ang pagdiin ng mga kuko ko sa likuran niya dahil sa ginawa niyang iyon.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know. I thought-" I shut her up by slamming my soft and slightly trembling lips against hers, which she gladly reciprocated

"Move." I commanded and she already know what I meant by that

Slowly, she started thrusting inside me. Hindi ko pa rin maiwasang mapangiwi dahil naroon pa rin ang hapdi. Next thing I know, she started kissing my eyes as new set of tears escaped from it.

"Shh, don't." She placed both her hands on my hips as to stop me from grinding against her shaft

"I told you to move, damn it!" galit na utas ko nang nanatiling mabagal ang kilos nito

"Ride out the pain first. You'll have to get used to it, and pleasure shall follow, mon amour."

She was right. Afer some time, the pain was then mixed with unexplainable pleasure until the latter was the only known feeling to me as the former subsided.