falling for the dealer

TW drugs and guns
-slight smut scenes
----

"Okay, do not make conversation with my dad, please" I beg while I walk up to my door, I open it and walk inside "that your dad?" Devyn whispers to me looking into the living room as there's loud laughing "yes, now let's go" I say grabbing her arm to pull her to my room but we get stopped "hey! your home, ah with a friend too" my father says getting up and I groan turning around "c'mon, can't introduce me?" he says "I'm Devyn" she introduces herself "mh' where are you from?" he asks "here" she shrugs "hm, now where are you really from?" he raises his brows "Florida, but not really, moved when I was like 2" he hums opening his mouth to say something "enough, she has no clue about what your job or whatever is, leave us alone" I say beginning to walk away "can't hurt to have a pretty young lady on my side, Samuel" "oh shush, don't drag my friends into your mess!" I call out closing my bedroom door.

"So that's why you never let anyone over?" I sigh dropping my bag "yes, I don't need him trying to pull someone into his job and offering them loads of cash and a great big deal that's hard to offer only to let you down when you realize how horrid the job really is, trust me don't get sucked into it" she hums "I get that, I wasn't going to agree anyways, it's risky and not my cup of tea" I hum furrowing my brows as sirens and yelling occurs outside and I go to my window and opening it, poking my head out "oh! it's that Colby guy from school!" Devyn exclaims as he runs across the street and looks behind him seeing the cop chasing him and he throws something into the bushes "oh shit" Devyn gasps when he gets tackled after he runs for a bit longer "oh god, he's so gonna get caught" she says as he gets dragged to the cop car "I'll be back" "wha- nonono you know your dad will kill you if you get involved with some other dealing business thing" she says stopping me "I'm just helping! I can't just watch and get him caught like that, I'm just gonna hide it and give it back to him, promise" she sighs "okay. fine, be careful" I nod running out of my room and outside the house.

I look through the bush glancing at the cops making sure they aren't looking and I gasp finding the cocaine filled bag. I hide it behind me slowly making my way to my house "I ain't got nothing man! swear!" Colby grunts and I look over to them seeing Colbys cheek pressed up against the cop car as a cop searches him "yeah? that's why you ran?" one cop says and Colby grunts closing his eyes "don't play dumb, you ditched it in the bushes, huh?" I gasp looking around, my eyes landing at my open bedroom window and I take the bag and throwing it up gasping when I make it in "I don't see anything!" I hear the cop say from the bush and I pretend I'm not listening making my way to my house "hey! where'd you come from?!" I gasp looking over at them "me?" I ask pretending to know nothing "check him!" the cop that was at the bush grabs my arm harsh "hey! hey! I was just taking a walk!" I exclaim "against the wall" he says pushing me to the wall "but i-" I groan when he pushes me against the wall and starts patting me down "anything?" he jogs over "nothing but ass" he says squeezing my ass and I squirm under his grip "feisty one, yeah?" he says lowly into my ear "fuck off" I huff "aye! he ain't got nothing man!" Colby yells "shut your mouth!" the one cop runs back to him and the other pushes me against the wall letting me go "watch yourself yeah? don't want you getting into any trouble" he says grabbing my chin and I pull my head away looking at him with a disgusted look "fuck you" I say running into my house before he got to say anything else.

"Sam what the hell?!" Devyn whisper yells holding the bag of cocaine "I had no other choice!" I exclaim taking it from her "really? you didn't? you could've let him get caught then risk yourself for some druggy!" she yells grabbing my hand when I turn away "do you know how risky that shit was!? your fucking crazy!" I pull my hand away "it's not like I'm going to do anything with it! I'm aware I can get into deep shit okay? I'm going to give it back I swear on my life" I say unzipping my backpack and putting it in there "your bringing it into school?!" "like I said, I'm giving it back it's the only way" I say turning to her seeing her pacing "Devyn calm down, I'll be fine it's not like your doing anything bad, it'll be out of my hands by tomorrow, okay?" I say sitting on my bed and she lets out a deep breath "your crazy" she says plopping on the beanbag "if you get caught, Sammy, I swear to god" I let out a small breath "I won't, it'll be easy, I hide it in my bag and after school I give it to him, it's more risky to give it to him during school" "Sam.." she trails off "just trust me Dev, it'll work."