Dirty little secret pt 2

UNEDITED
smut
mention of abuse

Ever since their relationship became official they get more intimate about things other than sex. It almost changes the idea of having sex, not trying to have it every few times they see each other, something about becoming official showing them they don't have to worry about the possibility of missing out in an opportunity with each other likes it's the last and that they'll always have each other to fall back on.

Their little worries disappear as they don't feel the need to have to sneak away to be with each other for as long as possible with rushed kisses and almost caught grinding, knowing that there will always be time for each other. They feel so content at just knowing they are official and they both infact feel the same about each other.

Right now, however, marks the day after their one month, and they just so happen to have the house to themselves. So, that's how they find themselves having the best sex ever, being starved of the feeling for weeks now resulting in a pathetically short round when forgetting how amazing each other feels, the next one being slowly built up to as they rub against each other, Colby's dick still shoved inside Sams cum filled walls, dick rolling around his insides as their lips are locked and their hands are traveling.

Colby's dick is soon teasing Sams prostate and it has him moaning out a mess, Colby sucking at his chest, thumbs pressing against his nipples as he begins to play with them only causing Sam to be turned on greatly Colby right on his tail as blood pools to his dick causing it to press further against Sams prostate as it awakens inside of him.

When they're continuing, Sam is getting used to the stretch, and because of this he's deciding he wants to take control. He's tugging Colby close to his body, and he's earning wet kisses to his neck and whispered praises in his ear which are followed by deep grunts and soft whimpers. Hooking his legs around his hips he's finally flipping them over causing Colby to gasp at the sudden change and he's looking at the blonde with dazed eyes as he wastes no time in riding his dick, barely able to register the sudden change of position as his mind is clouded with a newfound lust.

The moans grow louder, Sam bouncing on his cock, first few bounces being cautious as he failed to realize sitting on his dick would have a slight change of pleasure, realizing Colby had been holding back to not hurt him when going at a faster speed not shoving in all of his cock at once.

When he gets passed the initial shock he is sinking down fully with confidence, moaning out as he feels up Colby's body almost crying when feeling his hands on his thighs, soon to push them apart ever so slightly helping him open himself for more.

"Mmmh you- your so good" Sam moans "uh! So good s' big. 'Mm so full" Colby smirks, watching him with lidded eyes as he lets his noises spill out of him as much as Sam does. He notices how his bounces get sloppy and he's grabbing his hips, guiding his body to a steady pace again "your so beautiful.. look so amazing riding my dick. Might jus' be my favorite alr'dy" he slurs out in pleasure and Sam is giggling sweetly, allowing Colby to control for a moment while he lets his legs rest of the work that was suddenly put on them.

"Cmon baby.. do your part. I already gave you my present.. m' want to watch mine do it's thing" Sam moans as Colby sinks him on his cock completely and he's rolling his hips back and forth "want you to ride me so well.. with none of my help. Was doing so good before" Sam moans at the praises, rolling his hips in a circle whilst Colby still guides them forwards and back and he's throwing his head back at the feeling of his head going by his prostate every now and then "yeah? You can fuck yourself on my cock while I watch you go.. can do whatever you like. But whatever you do don't cum, yeah?" Sam nods, head falling back against the plush of his comforter that manages to stay draped over his body, tangled with him whilst they had changed positions, starting their session whilst cuddling under them, now having one side trapped underneath Colby as it curls around loosely to Sams body and one side is falling from his shoulder as he bounces on Colby's cock again.