jealous

"You made it!" Sam gasps out over the loud rumble of the music behind him, inside the house.

"Yeah, sorry I'm late. My girlfriend didn't want me coming" Colby smiles at the shorter blonde, stepping inside the house.

Sam rolls his eyes at the mention of his girlfriend and shuts the door behind the taller "that's okay, cmon" he says taking ahold of Colby's hand, he smiles at the warm touch of Colby's larger hand gently squeezing it as he pulls him along the crowd.

"We're gonna get a drink and then to the other room to play cup pong if you want to play with me?" Sam says stating in more of a question as he glances up at him.

Humming Colby nods "yeah of course" Sam grins tugging him inside the kitchen before dropping his hand.

Grabbing two solo cups the blonde pours each of them a drink of their choosing. Closing the bottle he picks up the two cups and turning to the brunette. He tilts his head in question seeing him on his phone.

"Who are you texting?" he speaks softly keeping his growing jealousy down knowing the answer to his question "Bree," he sighs shoving his phone into his pocket "she claims I go to too many parties. She doesn't want me here because she wants to hang even though we were just together like yesterday" he explains, taking ahold of the cup Sam offers him.

"Well- to be fair, you kind of do go to many parties.." Sam trails off as they begin to walk to another room and Colby chuckles "I go to one about every other Saturday, that's not too many" the blonde laughs softly going to speak but is cut off.

"Yo! Sam, cmon we're ready to play!" Sam grins going over to his side of the table "Colby cmon your on my team, Jake go to the other side" Sam says gently shoving Jake "wha- but that team sucks ass!" Jake complains "but it's my birthday Jakey and I want Colby on my team" Sam pouts cutely at the younger and he grumbles "fine."

Sams brows scrunch together in frustration as he watches Colby type away at his phone, texting his girlfriend. He looks around his bedroom in thought trying to think of a way to gain his attention again, the two finding their way to his bedroom about an hour ago a few of their friends coming along as well, now scattered along the room with Sam and Colby on his bed.

"Colby?" Sam murmurs, scooting closer to him "hm?" He hums in question. Sam bites his lip reaching his hand up and gently placing it on his bicep beginning to speak but getting cut off by Colby's phone ringing "sorry, give me a minute" Colby says, answering the call "Bree I-"

Sam huffs out a breath, dropping his hand "Sam," Jake laughs watching the pathetic attempt of flirting "y'know whatever the fuck that was isn't going to work," the blonde rolls his eyes moving away from the brunette "then what is?" He sighs, laying down on his stomach, resting his cheek on his arms looking at the boy who sits not too far on a bean bag "I dunno, but he has a girlfriend Sam, he's most likely not gonna want anything to do with you in that way" Sam grumbles rolling his eyes "whatever."

"Sam?" He ignores the calls of the brunette, he's annoyed he keeps choosing to speak with Bree than him. "Uh.. Sam? Hello?" He nudges the blonde with his foot. He scrunches his brows at the lack of response "Sammy?" he murmurs crawling over and laying next to him "are you sleeping?" he whispers, placing a gentle hand on his lower back.

Sam tenses at the touch feeling his hand gently move across his back, rubbing it "Sam, I gotta head out now, happy birthday" Devyn says as she stands up "awh okay, thanks for coming" Sam smiles waving at her as she leaves the room. Colby frowns hearing him speak, why's he ignoring him?

"Sam," Colby mutters in slight annoyance "what's wrong? Why aren't you answering me?" Sam shrugs slightly "hm? Is it because I had to take that call? I'm sorry, it was Bree, but don't worry about that anymore I know I had to run off to talk to her a few times but the rest of the night I'm yours, I told her my phones about to die."