I bet..

smut scene

"I bet you can't take a weirdos virginity."

"Pft- what?" Laughs go around, bouncing between each friend of the group.

"Why would I do that?"

"You've got to now! He's betting it!"

"The fuck- so? I am not getting into a weirdos pants. What if I catch some- some disease?" The brunette rationalizes.

"Oh, please. What disease do they got? Obviously not an STD. Just dick 'em down and leave. Didn't say you gotta stay."

Colby holds his breath as he weighs out the consequences of his actions. Looking around his friends he sees mixed emotions. Exhaling deeply, he's blowing a raspberry "who?" He inquires.

The boy beams, eyes finding the table of weirdos "that one." Colbys mouth falls slack.

"Dude- no. No way! She's like- are you fucking serious?!" He seethes "I wouldn't fuck her even if she wasn't- wasn't her."

"Yeah, Jake. Be more reasonable, besides, I heard she's done some weird shit with the one next to her."

"Believe it or not, some of them got a relationship. And, fucked someone."

Colby grunts, he doesn't think he'll follow through with this quote on quote bet.

"Alright, okay. I'll go easy on you, that's too weird. Those are like- fucked up kids. How about," he trails, eyeing the cafeteria and Colbys almost whining when he watches his face light up in the direction he already knows whom sits there.

"Perfect." He lets out a toothy smile and Colbys twisting to look at the presumed table, it's an odd group. It's a mix of students. Some weird, annoying, quiet and dare he say downright disgusting. There's a sprinkle of all grades sat there, he just hopes he'll choose someone who's not so bad.

"You in or not?"

"What's in it for me?"

"Your fucking them! What more do you want?"

Colby glares at him "I don't want to fuck them!" He hisses "I'll have better luck fucking Chloe."

"You already fucked Chloe. Duh" Jake lets out as if it's obvious why he's chosen this instead "yeah, and she hates me now. She doesn't even say my name."

"Okay, whatever. Fifty."

"Fine. Who?"

The table whoops and hollars, no one was expecting him to actually agree. Jake hasn't even given him a specific someone yet.

"You can't back out." Colby rolls his eyes, obviously. Even if he did he can't necessarily do it, he doesn't have fifty dollars just laying around out for grabs.

"Sam. Samuel Golbach."
-

When days pass and there's no update Jake is complaining.

"Dude! You haven't even tried! Give me my money!"

"Wha- brother, no. I- you don't actually mean this, do you?" Jake snorts "when have I ever bluffed my bets?! Cmon, hand it over." His palm is facing up as he motions Colby to pay him.

The brunette scowls "alright- okay. Okay fine. I'll do it- I will. Just- fuck. What's the deadline?" Jake pauses as he thinks of a reasonable time "I'll leave that to interpretation. Only because I wouldn't even do this" he snickers "but if you're pushing three months that's where I stop it, especially if you haven't gotten any progress."