betrayal

recommended <3
-smut
---

"Okay Sam. They are here, we want you to stay in the castle at all times unless for some reason we go out there too, okay?" Sam's mother says as the other kingdoms- kings, queens, princes and princesses arrive to their castle Sam sighs deeply "yes, I know this now" he grumbles "good, now get dressed, your a mess" she says gently patting his cheek. Sam pouts "I am ready" "oh dear," she shakes her head "you cannot be serious? your wearing that to meet everyone for the first time?" Sam whines "fine I'll change you don't have to be so rude about it" he huffs making his way up the long stair case, going to his room. 

Changing into a more presentable dress he does his makeup, not doing much but putting on mascara and highlight along with a red lipstick to match his red dress. He lets out a soft sigh and goes over to his window peaking out seeing a group of adults and older teens, Sam being the youngest princess out of all the kingdoms. He lets out a soft sigh sitting on his bed deciding to wait to go out and introduce himself as they're still being given a tour by his father also not wanting to sit through the boring spiel his parents have planned on saying about being so happy they had decided to come and stay a while.

Sitting up, he stands and makes his way out of his bedroom getting bored. He wanders around the large well known castle, coming past the room everyone is gathered in, he peers his head in "- we are so happy to have you here.." Sam grumbles tuning them out and looks around the room seeing everyone scattered around, a glass in their hands. He makes eye contact with a boy near the opposite end standing near the second entrance of the room, he flashes a smile before turning around and walking away before his parents spot his presence.

Coming to two glass doors he pushes one open and steps outside sighing contently as the fresh cool breeze hits his face. He leans against the railing, resting his chin in his palm looking out at the beautiful view. "What are you doing out here alone?" A gruff voice speaks up from behind him causing Sam to jump and turn around "oh," he breathes seeing the same boy he has made eye contact with "you scared me" he hums softly "I'm sorry dear, didn't mean to." Sam smiles, his heart fluttering at the name, gazing into his eyes finding him quite attractive "who are you?" he asks after a moment "names Colby, your the princess, correct?" Sam nods blushing slightly when he takes ahold of his hand gently "if I must say, your quite beautiful" he says delicately kissing his knuckles. Sam grins "thank you. You must be one of the princes, yes?" Sam asks. Colby takes a moment before nodding "indeed." Sam smiles "c'mon, sweetheart. Let's get you inside" he says gently tugging at his hand, leading him inside the castle "but I don't want to be in here, that's all I'm ever at. I'm so bored of being here" Sam complains with a soft sigh. Colby hums shutting the door and locking it "I don't want you catching a cold, besides no one else is out there, come. come talk and introduce yourself to everyone, far more better than being outside alone" Sam hums "I suppose."

- few hours later

"Well, goodnight everyone. It was a pleasure to see you all, help yourselves to asking the maid for whatever you may need, she's happy to help, right, Maria?" she nods "yes, your majesty." She says as she gathers empty glasses on the table to wash them "Samuel, you better be in bed in ten minutes." Sam nods before they walk away. Sam sighs leaning back in the couch "careful" Colby says gently tugging his dress back down as it rides up Sam smiles leaning his head on his shoulder "thank you." Colby hums wrapping his arm around his waist, holding him protectively making Sam smile.

Feeling safe in his arms, Sam begins to fall asleep. Colby chuckles gently shaking him "c'mon, princess. Get to bed, yeah?" Sam nods as he sits up yawning "come with me" he says grabbing onto Colbys hand "oh, I shouldn't" "please?" Colby sighs before standing up, agreeing. Sam leads him up the long steps all the way to his bedroom, pushing his door open he drops Colbys hand going to his walk in closet "what room are you staying in?" Sam asks as they all got assigned a room to sleep in "mh' just down the hall" Sam hums discarding his dress onto the floor and pulling on a large t shirt. Coming out Colby smiles at him watching as he goes to his vanity to wipe off his makeup "your beautiful" Sam blushes "thank you."