Dirty little secret

Smut! • multiple scenes

All Sam's crushes are well known to his peers. It's not like anything ever happens with them either, unless they do, only ever resulting in shitty relationships and caving before anything ever begins. What can he say? He likes bad boys.. even if it's not intended it seems to be the outcome.

He sometimes finds himself partaking in sexual activities rather than a full blown relationship, seeming as that's the best he can get. That doesn't bother him though, it's not like he's pulling a guy every week, more so two every month give or take.

There's only one crush that still hides deep down in his heart, locked away in his mind for no one to hear about. One that's gone forgotten to himself, lost and not a thing anymore. That is, until he's showing up at his doorstep to be faced years later.

He didn't even want to answer the door but what else is there to expect when deciding to have your own sister as a roommate. That's not a problem however, because why would he choose to live with her if it would be such a pain? Doing whatever she asks isn't always a given but here he is, getting out of his comfortable cocoon on their couch of their shared home and making way to the front door- past the girl whom is closer- in the kitchen doing god knows what.

When he's opening the large door he doesn't expect to be faced with him. Standing at the door with the all too familiar charming smile and the oh so beautiful blues.

He sucks a breath through his teeth as he stares at the man who stands confidently, hand gently clutching the handle of his suitcase at his side, broad shoulders being accompanied by the straps of his backpack.

"Colby?" He exasperates in disbelief all old feelings coming back to him like an everlasting avalanche.

"Hiya Sammy. Long time no see, is your sister home?"

All he can muster up is a soft squeak like hum and is nodding "y-yeah.. Yeah. Uhm- come in."

Colby smiles, stepping inside and he's rolling his suitcase to the side, setting his back on top before he's taking off his coat.

"Colby!? Oh my god, hi! I thought you were coming next week!"

Upon the new voice Colby is looking up and grinning at his childhood best friend and they are sharing a hug.

"Y- you knew he was coming?" Sam asks, turning from the door once closing it "duh," she laughs, looking at her brother with a happy smile "I just didn't know he was coming now" she elbows her friend in slight scolding and he's chuckling softly, the twos conversation diverting from Sam completely as they walk towards the living room, catching up on what they missed from being apart for so long due to Colby moving states.

--
Days pass and Sam can't help but stare at the brunette. Every moment he passes his eyes stay on him until he's no longer in sight, call him crazy but he feels he wants to follow him, to stick by his side and tag along with his day to day doings. Even when he leaves for the day- disappearing from their home and going back to his hotel. He can't help but want to stay with him, or even better, ask him to stay.

Maybe he's a little delusional, but he swears Colby feels the same. When he talks to him their eyes are locked, a tense feeling filling the air around them and he can't lie and say he hasn't thought about having the brunette in such unholy ways and hell, if he's masturbated and thought about the certain brunette that's for him to know.

Even now, he catches the brunette slipping into his mind as he's dicking down his own hand, palm seeking to go faster as he sinks further into the plush pillows just behind him. His hips go up, meeting his fist and he's moaning deeply, head lulling to the side as his lip is being trapped between his teeth.