heaven

Smut
--

Getting on the bus the blonde huffs out a breath of annoyance hearing the loud screams of the small children accompanying him this morning. Walking towards the back he finds his newly claimed seat as of this month, having moved here in the early days of the month.

The brunettes eyes fix themself on the back of the blondes head, having to still work up enough courage to speak to the new blonde headed boy. He blows out a breath in annoyance, his brown fringe blowing up in the process. He's annoyed with himself, surly if he truly wanted to speak with the new boy he would have already done it? Though, he knows deep down how badly he would like to have a new face to his friend list, he can't help but feel like he shouldn't do that, if the blonde hasn't shown any interest in speaking with him then he shouldn't either.

To be fair, he hasn't even seen the boy that much at all besides his bus rides, really.

Rolling his eyes he sits up in his seat.

Fuck it.

Reaching over the seat he gently taps the boys shoulder "hey," his voice rumbles out, deep in morning grogginess. The boy perks, leaning forward slightly as he turns his head back to see the boy "oh- uhm.. hi" he speaks shyly.

"Hello, I've seen you around, your new, right?" he lets his words spill out of his mouth before he gets the chance to pause and get the pleasure to bask in the awkward silence that were to have come "oh yeah, kinda" he breathes out, turning his body to face the brunette in a comfortable way "kinda?" he hums in question "you been here before?" Sam gasps shaking his head "oh- no- I meant like I'm not really new I mean- I've been here for nearly a month so-" he spits out nervously slowly coming to a stop as he realizes how awkward he's being.

A raspy chuckle rumbles from the tallers throat "right," he smiles "I'm Colby, by the way" he introduces himself "Sam" the smaller quietly speaks trying to rid of his awkwardness. Colby smiles, slightly tilting his head to catch the boy's facial features better as he looks down, dropping their eye contact "what grade are you in? I don't recall ever seeing you.. except for last class that is" Colby inquires "though, a mix of grades are there" he points out. Sam nods "right uhh I'm a junior, you?" Sam shakes his head softly ridding his thoughts as he meets the boys striking blue eyes again, much like his own but darker "senior" he smiles, flaunting off his dimples, Sam nods.

Colby begins to tug his bag straps onto his shoulders as the bus pulls into the schools parking lot "c'mon" he chuckles, watching as the boy sits there. The blonde looks up at him dumbfounded "we're at school" Sam gasps looking out he window "oh! Right- ha okay" he rushes out as he pulls his bag on. Colby chuckles softly, a smile finding its way to his lips as he waits in the isle of the bus allowing the blonde to stand up and step in front of him before making his way out of the bus as well.

Getting off, the two find themselves walking next to each other on their way inside, however, neither of them utter another word, though neither mind. Colby opens the door and allows Sam to walk in, he smiles and glances up at the brunette "thanks" he murmurs as he steps inside Colby humming as he follows him in.

The silence between the two is comfortable, however for Sam, he can't help but feel a bit awkward thinking back to how he spoke to the brunette finding it embarrassing how he fumbled over his words. The chatter amongst the other students that crowd the hall takes away the full possibility of the silence to completely evade the two.

Approaching a three way split in the hall Colby glances down at the blonde once catching the eyes of his friends "I'll see you around" he speaks up making the blonde perk up in question "wha- oh.. right yeah," he blinks "bye" Colby begins to walk to the left, splitting ways with the younger, lifting his hand up as he subtly waves at the blonde as his goodbye.