embarrassed

The blonde sits in the school library, in the same spot he always is, disappearing into the quiet room when nearing the end of the school day. He's comfortably sat on the couch at the back of the room, his legs folded under him as his phone is grasped softly into his hands, he's texting his friend, wondering where she is as they had made plans to meet up minutes before the bell rang so they can get ahead of the upcoming traffic after school.

Roaming the halls, the brunette declares a seat in the library would be a good space for him to waste his time, he was told by his friend they'd skip last period together but he had ditched on him to stay in class with his girlfriend for whatever reason.

Coming to the back of the library to sit at the couch, he slows finding the blonde sat there. He slips his bag off, a small smile tugging at his lips as he recognizes the boy, he places his bag on the floor and sits near the boy.

"Hey."

Sam looks up, a sweet smile on his face, that is, until it fades, his eyes going wide for a second seeing the culprit of the voice. His face flushes a pink hue seeing his crush "oh- hello" Sam smiles shyly. The brunette grins, scanning the boys face, heart fluttering at the state of the boy.

"What's a pretty boy doing here sitting alone?"

Sam bites his lower lip slightly, head tilting down in a flustered matter "oh," he laughs quietly "I'm uh.. just- waiting for a friend" he splutters, he's never spoken to him, the brunette is really just a hallway crush, he's never dared to step foot in his personal bubble- he's far too shy for that.

"Mh' yeah? And this- friend, is just a friend?" He murmurs, subtly scooting closer to the boy. Sam scrunches his brows "yes?" He whispers, earning a faint hum from the other "that's good" he whispers, hesitantly reaching a hand over and pushing the blonde locks back "what's your name?" the boy gasps softly "Sa- Sam."

Soon, their talk is filled with sweet giggles and flirty words. The pair somehow finding themselves sat a little too close together for holding their first conversation together but, knowing of each other for years does count for something, right?

They're facing each other, Sam sat criss cross head turning when looking towards the brunette, Colby is sat at an angle, his arm stretched out across the back of the couch, wrapped around the blonde. The blonde laughs softly at the joke Colby had made making him smile, gently reaching up to caress Sam's cheek "your beautiful, y'know?" he murmurs, the heat of Sam's cheek able to be felt in his hand.

Sam gently hits his chest "oh, stop it. Your such a flirt" Colbys lips tug into a smile, eyes scanning the blondes flushed face, eyes lingering on plump lips before going back to diamond blue eyes, his little daze being interrupted by the sound of the bell ringing finally.

"Well," he murmurs "you are very pretty.. the prettiest person I've ever seen" the blonde laughs softly "you've probably said that to so many people" he whispers, the words hurting his own feelings a little. As much as he's living his dream right now he wants to put this to a stop now, it's probably just some fling the other is searching for and it just so happens to be him he's ran into.

"Oh come on, who do you think I am?" The brunette groans "think I just go around flirting with everyone I see?" Sam gives him a look, shrugging his shoulders making Colby scoff "oh, you so do, huh?" the blonde shrugs again "maybe.. I dunno" the brunette chuckles, teeth showing as he smiles.

He looks between his eyes, face getting closer "only with the prettiest" he whispers, breath fanning against inviting lips "your so full of yourself" Sam whispers, head tilting back slightly to meet the deep blue eyes he fell in love with so quickly.

The brunette chuckles "am not" Sam hums in slight disagreement "oh please, what have I ever done to you, hm?" he murmurs, eyes flicking to his lips "I've been nothing but nice, can't you just take my compliments?" the blonde shrugs "I can, yes. Thank you.. if those aren't words you say to every other pretty person you come across" Colby scoffs in amusement, gently placing his pointer at the underside of his chin "I swear.." he trails, tilting his head back, looking deep into his eyes.