team captain

sorry for not posting in a long while, i've had this written up for awhile along with many others and hadn't posted it for whatever reason, though i don't totally remember what happens i can see it's quite long so enjoy :)
i'll try to do better with posting again as i've been wanting to get back into writing and finally post a new book sometime soon,

anyways i believe, if i remember correctly there's some type of smut somewhere along this story just a heads up if you don't like reading those type of scenes keep an eye out for that. enjoy ^^
----

Sam makes his way to the kitchen looking for something to eat when his mother walks in "Sam, honey, your father will be here with the team any minute now, please change or go to your room" Sam nods at his mother's words, knowing his parents don't like him wearing skirts at school or when the football team comes over "I will mom, don't worry" she hums before walking off. Taking too long to eat his food, he hears the loud voices and laughs fill the house as the football team piles into the front door with his father, thinking nothing much of it he grabs his garbage and tosses it in the trash before opening the fridge and grabbing a water bottle he turns around, leaving the kitchen seeing the team in the hall finding their way to the living room and he giggles softly as some of them freeze looking at him in shock, looking him up and down, he shakes his head and makes his way to the stairs "Samuel!" he holds the back of his skirt down as he turns knowing it would go up if he doesn't "yes?" he tilts his head "what have I told you?" he says stern and Sam giggles "yes I know, I'm going to my room right now" he says "I got the- woah.." Sam giggles looking at the team captain who walks in his eyes landing on him, looking him up and down his eyes stuck on his thighs "Colby, get your ass in the living room- all of you!" Sam's dad exclaims and Sam shakes his head and turns around, heading up the stairs "Cole!" Sam looks back meeting eyes with him and he gives the awestruck brunette a smile before disappearing around the corner.

-
Sam giggles as he's on call with Katrina, his best friend of years "so they all just stared at you?" Sam nods "yes! no one said a word until my dad yelled at them" Kats laugh erupts through the phone making Sam laugh softly "well, since they'll be here for hours could you come pick me up?" Sam asks "oh sure! where are we gonna go?" Sam shrugs standing up from his bed "I dunno, but I have to go ask first" Kat nods staying quiet as Sam makes his way back downstairs. Finding his mom in the kitchen he grins "mom!" he exclaims leaning against the counter "yes?" she raises her brows turning to face him a cup of freshly made tea in hand "could I hang out with Kat for a few hours?" she hums "well sure, but you have to ask your father" Sam groans "but you just said sure!" she hums "it's not up to me hun" Sam groans as she walks out of the kitchen and Kat laughs softly hearing the conversation. Sam gasps loudly when a hard slap comes in contact with his ass "what is your," he comes to face with Colby "problem.." he finishes, trailing off quietly as he watches the taller brunette smirk at him "my problem? that will be you," Colby states a cocky smirk on his face and Sam huffs glaring up at him "what- I've done nothing to you" Sam grumbles, his eyebrows knitting together "mh' well, darling," Colby hums gently lifting his chin and cupping his cheek "you are too beautiful, that's my problem.. your breathtaking" he flirts, gently caressing his cheek and Sam looks at him with doe eyes his face heating up. Kat sucks in a breath, quickly ending the facetime call before she starts to laugh from the nervous feeling she got for Sam. Sam gets taken out of his thoughts at the sound of the call ending and gently pushing Colby back as Colby had pulled him close, standing chest to chest "hm.. if your flirting with me I'd stop, no way my dad will allow that" he says "speaking of, where is he?" He asks and Colby gently grabs his hand "I can't flirt with you?" his mouth forms a pout "but your so pretty, I can't go by without flirting with such a beautiful looking boy" Sam giggles shaking his head "how sweet, now where is he?" he asks again, pulling his hand away from him and leaving the kitchen Colby following close behind "mh' backyard.. why?" Colby hums, his voice deep and raspy "none of your business."