bowling alley boy

"Yes! spare!" Sam cheers, making his way back to his friends at the seats of their bowling alley lane "yay good job" Nikki, one of the few people he's with cheers, clapping her hands and Sam smiles at her "go Alyssa, your turn" Kat, Sam's friend tells her cousin who gets up for her turn.

Sam had been invited to Kats birthday party along with their other friend, Tara, to go bowling with her and the rest of her family who's currently bowling in a lane next to theirs apart from her two cousins Alyssa and Nikki.

They're currently on their third round of the first game and Sam's up by four, all five of them being close in points.

"Oh my god-" Alyssa gushes, her face flushing on her way back from her turn. Sam scrunches his brows, looking at her in curiosity, looking over to where her gaze was. He tilts his head slightly seeing nothing but a few people at the front counter.

"What?" Kat laughs as Tara gets up to take her turn. The girl looks back over, before looking away quickly "he's so cute" everyone shares a knowing look "Alyssa you find everyone attractive, aren't you like, I dunno talking to someone already?" she huffs crossing her arms "and? it's not like I'm dating him, besides the boy is really hot."

"Who is?" Tara asks, plopping down in her seat "that worker" she speaks, pointing over at the front desk where we had gotten our shoes "woah! he's so cute!" Nikki exclaims and Sam rolls his eyes "you guys are so.. weird" Sam says causing all of them to laugh "oh please, your telling me you don't think he's attractive? not even a little?" the blonde shrugs glancing back at him "eh, not really, he's not bad looking but he's not that great either, I mean, he's okay."

"Whatever dude, you have no taste. Kat, do you?" Kat laughs, shaking her head "no way, not my type at all" "I have a boyfriend" Tara speaks up, shrugging her shoulder when eyes go on her and we laugh, Kat standing to take her turn finally.

-
"Oh my god! don't you dare!!" Alyssa screeches, covering her face as her aunt- Kats mother stands and makes her way to the front desk "oh god- Kat- Kat go stop her!!" Alyssa fumbles over her words, all flustered and embarrassed.

Kat laughs out loud, shaking her head "no way, your the one who said something to her, it's not my problem" Sam laughs from besides her, watching as the older women speaks with the brunette worker, pointing back at them. He watches as his mouth curves up, exposing his pearly whites as he laughs, shaking his head before speaking, saying something inaudible to him.

"There's no way!!" Tara laughs as she begins making her way back "easy" she grins holding the piece of paper up with black ink scribbled on it and Sam doesn't get a good look at it before it's snatched out of her hands by Alyssa "what the hell?! oh my god!" Sam shakes his head "this is actually his number? like- for real?!" Kats mother laughs nodding her head "why would you do that!?" Nikki exclaims, looking over Alyssa's shoulder and at the paper.

"Because you guys thought he was cute, I was just helping you guys out" Kat laughs "oh god- what did you say to him?" she asks "just that you all thought he was cute and wanted his number" she shrugs before walking away "all of us!!?" I exclaim "it's just them!" Tara laughs pointing at Nikki and Alyssa who frantically type his number into their phones.

-
"C'mon, why won't you give it to us too?" Kat asks, complaining at her two cousins who won't share the brunettes number- name now known as Colby due to him writing it on the paper "because I wanted his number! and you guys can't have it too" Alyssa says "oh c'mon, we'll just text him to get his age" "no! I can ask later, you guys will ruin my chances"

"Alyssa, your literally 15 he's probably 18 at least, he's not gonna want to be with somebody younger than him" Sam tells her and she scoffs "you don't know that! it's only like two years anyways. Why do you guys want it so bad anyways it's not like you guys thought he was cute so it shouldn't matter." Sam rolls his eyes getting annoyed at her actions, finding her annoying from the moment he's met her, but he doesn't let it bother him too much and stands to take his turn.