sext me

The pen gently scratches against the paper, leaving a trail of ink behind when moving up and down then left to right. It's not long when the pen is being placed down, the poorly ripped in half paper being folded into a small square.

Picking it up he nudges the kid next to him, holding out the folded paper between his first two fingers "to the blonde" he speaks, nodding his head towards the kid about four desks away, minding his own business as he writes down notes for the lesson.

"The blonde" the boy mumbles when leaning forward and handing it to the girl in front of him the words being echoed with each time it's passed along, up until the last girl whom the blonde sits infront of.

She gently kicks the leg of his seat which makes him turn his head, eyes finding the paper being handed to him and he takes it with confusion. He unfolds the paper, eyes glancing up incase the teacher is to scold him for the passing of the paper.

His eyes scan the paper, finding the set of numbers written across the line, he bites back a smile and turns around to find the culprit of the note. His eyes fall to the brunette sat in the last row, leaned back in his seat with the same colored pen spinning between his fingers, his face flushes as he winks at him and he's spinning back around, folding the paper back up and pushing it into his pocket where it'll be looked at again later.

920-326-7204
- text me cutie

----

Days go by and the brunette is rolling his eyes as yet another day passes without a text from a mystery number- the one of which meaning to belong from the cute blonde in his class.

He tugs out the second half of the ripped page that's still coiled into his notebook from days before, scribbling the same set of numbers onto it with his same pen, not bothering to put a message on the bottom as he folds it just like before. He nudges the same guy next to him and hands it over motioning to the blonde with his head, the boy getting the hint as he passes it over with no word.

The note finds the blonde again and he's unfolding it, being met with a set of numbers again, it wouldn't be familiar if he hadn't received the note from before and he's suddenly remembering he totally forgot about it by the time he got home.

He stashes it in a place he won't forget about this time and if he's being honest he forgot about it because he was a bit nervous to send a text. The boy he's receiving the note from looking far too attractive for him to ever even approach and it bothers him he doesn't even know his name. He arrived new to this school a few weeks ago and he's yet to learn about people, make a new friend still too.

So receiving a number through a note like they do in movies is rather new to him and it's a different way about things than he's ever experienced and he's not too sure if he should trust it. However, because the brunette is so keen on getting a text he decides he should follow through with it, besides, who is he to turn down such a hot boy?

--

Cute boy from history

Hi
It's Sam from history

about time

sorry
I lost the first one

figured
it's ok love
I'm happy u texted me now

why didn't u just come up to me if u wanted to talk to me so bad?

doesn't matter why baby
it only matters that I finally have ur attention