next step

Small backstory: Sam and Colby are trying to move their relationship to the next step but both agreed they would wait until the both of them were out to their families.

Smut
----

The golden glow of the quiet day leaks through the curtains of Sam's bedroom, pouring onto the couple tangled together in bed.

Sweet giggles and hushed whispers are shared between the two, the tension in the air not too thick but it's very noticeable. Sam's eyes crinkle cutely when he smiles as Colby leans forward to kiss his nose. His hands are planted firmly on his thighs, gently caressing his body from time to time, just admiring the beauty that's sat in his lap.

"You were amazing" he murmurs, tone soft expressing his fondness towards the boy, reassuring him that he did good with the stressful events that happened hours earlier "thank you" Sam whispers back his words alone washing away his anxiety ridden worries.

Colbys hand comes up to gently tuck Sam's hair behind his ear, allowing his fingers to graze his cheek on the way down, smiling at the subtle pink that finds it's way to the pale cheeks of his lover.

Sam gently plants his hands on Colbys neck, fingers finding home in the hair at the nape of his neck as he gently scratches with it "you need a haircut" he speaks sweetly, eyeing the brunette locks he's grown to love. Colby hums eyes on lush lips as he listens to his words, not daring to look away.

"I can cut it for you, I used to cut my brother's hair all the time" Colby hums, dipping his head down to steal a kiss "yes?" Sam smiles, their eyes finally meeting.

He gently runs his fingers through his hair, gently scratching his scalp "not too much though, I like it longer" he murmurs, smiling when the other hums, smiling "sure my love, we can do it this weekend" Sam smiles leaning up and pressing his lips against Colbys, sharing a sweet kiss.

"Don't worry, even if I mess it up you'll still look very handsome" he says as he leans into his chest, hugging him. Colby hums, planting a kiss on his head "you better not fuck it up" he chuckles.

The aura around them becomes soft and comfortable, love filling around the couple. Their touches are subtle but both of them notice each one, neither bothering to speak about it, feeling happy in the moment, loving every second that passes by.

Lips locked together, they don't bother to pull away anytime soon, tongues colliding and lips being nipped at sweetly. Hands roam around one another's body, the thin sheet of tension that was once blanketed around them growing into more then being cut right into as they progress with their make out.

Sam cups Colbys cheeks, pulling him closer as he scoots further into his lap. The sweet giggle that slips up his throat upon feeling his dick grow under his hips is swallowed by Colbys lips. He wraps his arms around Sam's waist tightly, lips twitching into a smile as he pulls him impossibly closer.

Their lips detach briefly as Sam gasps, body being hoisted up and back pressed into the soft covers of his mattress "Colby" he laughs, breath heavy as lips tickle his cheek, butterflies filling his stomach as soft kisses are trailed down his neck.

"I love you my angel, your so so pretty."

Heat rushes up his neck and to the tips of his ears, feeling his whole body flush as his pants grow tight, the tone of his voice being almost foreign as the couple hasn't taken their relationship too far in terms of sexual activities despite being together for a little over a year.

Of course they've partaken in some but they've never gone all the way, let alone been this vulnerable infront of each other. Not that they haven't thought about it or brought it up, they just weren't quite ready.