Warn

"You're puurrrrty."

"Lucian, are you a cat now?"

Lucian covers his mouth, gasping, with wide eyes.

"No! Don't say something like that!"

"Oh, I'm so sorry, amore."

"Forgiven but not forgotten," Lucian narrows his eyes at me.

Once I get us up to our hotel room I'm going to get him a couple glasses of water to help sober him up.

He lays his head on my shoulder, closing his eyes, when I scan our keycard to our door.

I tap his head and he doesn't budge.

I ruffle his black hair and he shakes his head against my shoulder.

"Lucian, go into the room."

His had snaps up, looking around as if he had never been here. He rubs his eyes with his palm and walks into the room.

Lucian goes into the bedroom, me following close behind. He throws himself on the bed, still fully dressed.

"Tate," Lucian lifts his head up.

"Hmmm?"

"Have I told you that you were pretty today?"

"You have."

I grab a blue Sublime t-shirt and go into the bathroom, shutting the door.

"Oh, well another time wouldn't hurt?" I hear from outside the door.

"No, another time wouldn't hurt," my cheeks flush red.

He's going to boost my ego too much.

"Good because you're pretty," Lucian says.

My lips curve into a smile.

After I put on the tee and brush my teeth I go ahead and braid my hair so it's wavy in the morning.

I look myself over in the mirror and notice my cheeks are peeling... face cheeks.

I look through my toiletries and find my blue moisturizer and apply it to my face, rinsing it soon after.

After leaving the bathroom I go to the left side of the bed with Lucian already asleep on my left.

He's going to have a headache in the morning, isn't he.

I go into the bathroom, searching through my bag for the ibuprofen and set a reminder for me to get up and get him some tea.

Placing the ibuprofen on his nightstand, I brush some of his black messy hair off his forehead.

"I love you," I whisper.

Even though he can't hear me, I wanted to tell him.

Today was a pretty rough day, like murding a guy, but I did get to play card with a group of hot French guys.

Don't tell Lucian I called them hot, I'm only allowed to call him hot.

He's my hotty.

-----------------

"Puis-je avoir un thé noir moyen?"

"Oui," the barista click the screen infront of her.

She's extremely gorgeous, she has carmel skin and light brown hair, and her lavender shirt brings out her hazel eyes extremely well.

"J'aime ta chemise," I smile at her, while passing her my card.

"Merci, tes yeux sont beaux," my cheeks go pink from her compliment.