Sweet

I brush through my brunette hair. Somehow I woke up with a huge rat in my hair. My whole face looks swollen from just waking up. Lucian woke me up early to go to work with him. I'm pretty sure he is just scared to leave me alone, but that's ok. If going with him makes him more comfortable, I'll go.

I change into a pair of grey sweatpants and a green sweatshirt, along with a pair of white Crocs.

Lucian said I can watch movies on his laptop while he does paperwork, so there is no reason to be fancy.

Lucian is pulling off black slacks and a black dress shirt. He needs more clothing options.

I'll get him some clothes for his birthday or something. Sugar momma at best.

I pull my hair into a low knot, pulling out a few framing pieces.

"You have Netflix on your laptop right?" I look over to Lucian as he buttons up his shirt.

"I'm pretty sure," he glances over at me.

We go down to the car and turn up the radio. I put on my One Direction playlist.

"Can we go to Panera?" I ask as we get on our exit.

He nods. Using one palm he turn turns the wheel, turning into the strip center.

Lucian pulls into the drive through, rolling down his window as I turn down the music.

The person on the other side of the speaker asks for our order. Lucian turns to me, waiting for my order.

"Cinnamon Crunch Bagel, Mac & Cheese, and a green tea," I lean over Lucian to order.

"Ok, is that all?" the worker asks.

"And a kids grilled cheese," Lucian orders.

I make a 'pff' sound. Lucian shoots a glare my way.

"What?" he asks, pulling the car forward.

"Where's the flavour Mr Sicilian?" I shake my head at him.

"Judgemental," he gently pushes my head.

"For you," I fix my hair that had stuck up from him shoving me.

He puts a fist on his chest, "You're too sweet, amore."

"You know what else is sweet?" I ask as he hands the cashier his money.

"Hmm?" he takes my green tea, setting it in the cup holder.

"This dick," I point a finger at my lap.

"True," he takes the bag with our food.

He places the bag in my lap. I open it barely and I get a whiff of cinnamon.

The drive consists of me criticizing his food choice. Lucian parks the car, opening the door for me. I carry in the Panera bag and drink. 

We walk in, going straight to his office. We pass multiple people on our way. A few looks thrown my way, understandable tho, I am wearing sweats while everyone is dressed nice.

Once we get into the office I take the seat across the desk from Lucian.

I set Lucian's grilled cheese infront of him. I pick up my bagel and take a bite. 

Two knocks on the door from behind me.

"Come in," Lucian sets his sandwhich down.

A blonde lady in black leggings, a white blouse, and red heels. 

She smiles over Lucian as soon as she walks in, but her face immediatly drops when she sees me. Is my outfit that bad?

"Blair," Lucian narrows his eyes at her.