Ch4. Castle

"I am not nervous Oliver.." y/n muttered.

He chirped.

"Alright I am! I don't know what I'm doing, I didn't think my plan would work and go so far! And I don't know how to use his staff. Looks different then you!" Y/n said.

She sighed and rethought what she was going to do.

"I need that key.." y/n muttered clenching The golden guard's staff.

"And I also don't want to get caught so..I have to stay calm.."

"You can't come with me Oliver. You have to stay and watch him" y/n said grabbing Oliver.

"I think I heard his voice around here!"

Y/n gasped "emperor guards. You have to go, Oliver please just go!"

Oliver nodded and flew away.

"Ah! Golden Guard! Thank god we found you!"

Y/n turned around "Hello Fellow guards! Sorry I vanished for a while. I couldn't catch that thief..but we will search tomorrow. Let's head back to the castle! Come on!" Y/n said pretending to be The actual golden guard.

And they began walking to the castle.

"Bird! I demand you too untie me! You have a peak! Come on! I have to catch her!" He shouted at his Palisman.

His Palisman looked at Oliver who was flying in.

"Ah! Her Palisman is back, I bet she got caught!"

Oliver shook his head.

He groaned "can't believe I'm talking to a Palisman..hey! I swear if you untie me I won't put her in a cell"

-Hunter's POV-

This Is stupid..

"Come on..what was your name? Oliver?..yeah, Oliver come on! I swear I won't harm her. You care for her right? Come on Palisman!"

The two birds shared glances.

They then flew down to the roots and ripped them.

"Ugh finally" I broke free and stood up.

"It's a nice cottage she has, I did say I won't harm her but she has committed many crimes.."

I then felt pecking on my head.

"Ow! Ow! Okay! Okay! I won't do anything! I'm just going to head to the castle—hey! Where are you going!? Ugh..Palisman! We gotta get to the castle come on!"

-My POV-
Breathe Y/n! Breathe!
Y/n told herself mentally.

She was now in the same room of the emperor.

"I wish you luck, Golden Guard" Said Kikimora.

"Yeah Thanks" I said and walked more seeing the emperor.