Ch30. Sticking together

"You're okay.."

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?"

Y/n clenched Hunter's shirt as she hugged him tighter. Hunter softly planted a kiss on her forehead and rubbed her back.

"Come, let's get in a comfortable position.."

Y/n hummed. Hunter stopped and cupped her face, wiping the tears with his thumb. "It's okay, I'm here with you. I won't let anything harm you"

Y/n smiled and leaned in planting a kiss on his lips. Then it hit her "Wait, how did you get into my room?"

"Be quiet darling..we don't want to wake anyone up!"

"I'm trying! But you keep moving so I can't control it.."

"Can you two be quiet! Or else we'll wake up the witches!" Astilbe said floating in front of Hunter and Y/n who were trying to break into the upstairs window. "I'm trying to open the window! Why don't you help and open it!" Y/n whispered.

Bea sighed and floated up teleporting in Luz's room and opening the window . Y/n carefully walked in and help Hunter in. "You two are crazy" y/n muttered seeing that Luz's room was empty.

"Where the hell are they?—"

"ATTACK!"

"AHH"

———
"We're sorry! Why'd you come through the window! We thought we were getting robbed!" Gus exclaimed.

"Always wanted to sneak into a window.."

"You've sneaked in one before"

"Uh..we don't talk about that Hunter"

"Is that tea??Sneaking off to see her boyfriend~" Luz asked smiling leaning into Y/n. Y/n blushed and pushed Luz away.

"So..your mom-"

"She's going to kill me, but! I don't care-"

"She's going to kill you!?" Hunter questioned worried. "No Hunter! Don't worry..not literally..I think"

"You think!? Like I'll let you go back there again!" Hunter wrapped his arm around Y/n pulling her into his chest. "If that's so then we're definitely keeping you here" Willow said.

Y/n patted Hunter's arm and scooted closer to get in a comfortable position. "So let's push that a side..and let's tell you something more important!" Luz said, she stood up and ran up stairs.

"What's more important?" Y/n asked looking up at Hunter. He shrugged.

"This lil Rascal!" Luz exclaimed holding up Y/n's palisman.

Her eyes widened. "Oliver..? What!? He's here!" Y/n sprung up , grabbing a hold of Oliver and hugging him. "How did?- but I didn't see you when we came through!"

Oliver chirped, snuggling into her neck.

"Well~ we went back to the cabin to look for things that might have come through too. And they showed up! We managed to find and discovering a few things! I'll fill you in, come!" Luz grabbed Y/n's hand leading her into the kitchen.

"You found a lot while I was gone..wish I were here to help"

"Ah, don't beat yourself up. We still got a lot more searching! Do whatever to get back to the boiling isles.."

"Honestly..I'm debating whether or not to stay other there-"

"Wha-"

"Luz be real. You liked it there more than here"

"I-.."

"Exactly. I'll do anything to return back to the boiling isles. To Eda, King, everyone. And I know you want the same"

"Y/n really does like boiling isles than her home realm.." Willow muttered.

"I can tell why.." Gus said.

"Luz, be real. Like I'll let my mom get between us. I'm helping with whatever I can. She is going to have to understand my decision. She doesn't know what I went through..I wish my mom could be just like yours"

"You and I know that your mom will do anything to-"

"I know..but! Enough of that. Show me what you found!"

"Okay look!"

Amity laughed from the sudden switch in attitude. Hunter smiled. "I'm hungry" Gus muttered

"breakfast anyone?" Vee asked smiling.

———
"Tea Camila?" Amity asked smiling at her mother-in-law. "Gracias Amity"

"We can go buy those at the supermarket. I'm sure they have that" Y/n said eating her pancakes.

"Or we can go to the everything warehouse..they might have more things there" Luz commented. "What are you looking at?" Willow asked sitting down. Y/n handed her the paper. "Things we think that could be useful for making a portal door..or I don't know? Experiments? I guess. Right?" Y/n asked looking at Luz.

She nodded "we'll try everything!" Luz said with a mouth full of pancakes. Amity laughed "don't eat with a mouth full Luz, you'll choke"

"Awh you care about me~" Luz sang leaning into her shoulder, Amity blushed.

Y/n smiled and turned her head to Hunter who was next to her. "You want syrup?"

"Um, sure? What is that again?"

Y/n took her fork jabbing it in a pancake that had syrup and raised it to Hunter's mouth "try it"

Hunter's ears turned pink and he slowly leaned in bitting into it. "So?"

He chewed a few times "it's so sweet..can I have more?" Hunter whispered to y/n. She giggled and grabbed the syrup pouring not too much on his pancakes. "Thanks Princess~"

Hunter whispered in her ear sending chills down her spine. "What's wrong y/n? You look a bit..red"

Luz said smirking, "it's warm in here" y/n muttered putting another piece of pancake in her mouth. Y/n looked back up at Luz and saw her smirking making her blush even more red.

I hope things go well from now on..

———————
Finally was able to finish this after weeks of writing. I was real busy with family businesses. Anyways, I wanted to post this since if you all don't know. Tomorrow comes out the 3rd season of Owl house. So I want to keep up. Anyways enjoy! 🫶