Ch7. Friends

They walked the whole way back to Y/n's cottage in silence.

"I'm sure they are gone. It's night time" Hunter said.

Y/n didn't answer.

She walked up the porch, and paused.

"Are you alright now? You seem better than before" Hunter said.

Y/n hummed.

"You should head back, it's pretty late" Y/n muttered.

"You sure?—"

"Hunter I'll be fine, stop worrying" y/n said slightly turning staring into his magenta eyes.

Hunter had worried in his eyes.

"What makes you like me?" Y/n asked him.

"W-what?" Hunter questioned blushing.

Y/n walked down to him.

"Tell me. Why are you so nice to me? Why aren't you turning me in? Are you pretending to be nice with me and then betray me?" Y/n asked him.

"What? No! I..I don't know! I just..want to give you a chance, I'm surprised how much power you have with just glyphs. And with Oliver. Since you are powerless." Hunter said.

Y/n yawned and laid her forehead on Hunter's chest.

"I'm tired.."

Hunter chuckled.

"I can see that.."

There was silence.

"My name is Y/n"

-2:37 am-

"I'm going to lose it..I can't sleep again.."y/n muttered with the pillow on her face.

Oliver chirped.

"I hate to say this..I miss Hunter's company. That golden boy is growing on me. And I don't like it..I can't even sleep! I swear if I'm developing feelings.." y/n sighed and sprung up.

"You think he's awake? Wanna go check? There is no way I'm going to sleep"

Oliver chirped.

Y/n placed her cloak on, not even wanting to change out of her shorts and over-sized t-shirt.

"Did she use this glyph? No..it was more like this..Ugh. How does she get it?..is there a book where there is glyphs?..oh! Maybe this one!.."

Hunter was on the floor, crumbled up papers everywhere.

Flapjacks chirped.

"Wait not now..I'm trying to figure this out.."

Flapjacks once again chirped.

"What is it?—gah!? What the hell!? What are you doing here!?"

"Hi~"