Ch10. Power

"Combining glyphs?"

Y/n nodded "to get different spells, to see what else there is..I know the basic"

Y/n drew an ice glyph and pulled out an ice sword from the paper.

"I've seen Luz do it before..al n threw the
ice sword into the fire place.

She drew another glyph and placed the paper on her pencil. And it began to float.

"I found a glyph that makes things float" y/n said smiling.

An idea popped in her head, she scribbled a floating glyph and smacked it on Hunter's chest.

"Ow! Why did you smack it so hard—what?—gah! I'm floating! Y/n!"

Y/n laughed as she saw Hunter float up closer to the ceiling.

"Y/n!"

"Okay! Okay!" Y/n stopped laughing and reached for his hand.

She snorted as her hand missed grabbing Hunter's hand.

"Y/n! I don't want to be floating!"

"Relax! There I got your hand!"

"Pull me down!"

"If you say so"

With all of y/n's strength she pulled him down and he fell on top of her.

" at least it works on people" y/n said with a laugh.

"I Can see that.." Hunter muttered.

...

"I get you want to cuddle but this isn't how I want it to go" y/n said blushing.

"What is 'cuddle?' Oh I'm sorry!" Hunter scrambled off Y/n noticing he was on top of her.

"You Don't know what cuddle means? Damn you are real sad. What kind of life have you've been living?—don't answer that. I already know what you're going to say, you are the golden guard" y/n said.

"I-..what's that supposed to mean?" Hunter asked a bit offended.

Y/n patted his head "don't worry about it bud. Just stick with me and you're life will be funer"

Y/n said walking over to her room.

"That's not even a word!" Hunter shouted.

"I made it up!" Y/n shouted back.

"Sprout a flower like this, make this glyph on the grow and imagine what you want it to be" y/n said sounding a bit tired and creating a glyph on the ground.

Pressing it and a small flower sprouted.

Hunter observed and did the same.

Only vines came out

He huffed.

"It ain't that easy. Took me a while. Luz helped me out.." y/n muttered.