Ch37. Different

"Talk to him"

Y/n jumped seeing Willow besides her "Jesus Girl you keep scaring me" y/n said placing her hand on her heart.

"Sorry!"

Y/n laughed "it's okay! Don't worry about it.."

Y/n looked back at Hunter who was pacing back and forth outside. She began fiddling with her fingers nervous. "Y/n he needs you."

"What if I make things worse Willow? He already is so stressed out. After everything? We thought Belos was gone, poof! Yay he's dead! But no he came back and possessed Hunter and I wasn't able to stop that before it happened..

Willow i promised him I would protect him from anything. And I failed..I didn't protect him from Belos. I-"

Y/n stopped as she realized she was rambling. "Sorry sorry! I'll talk to him I will. Just not now"

Willow looked at Y/n worried. Y/n gave Willow a smile and patted her head "tell me about you Willow, are you okay? You seem a bit..off"

Willow looked down, y/n looked forward and pulled her into a side hug. "It's okay, you don't need to tell me but don't keep in everything. It'll make thing worse, hey look at me"

Willow looked at Y/n tearing up a bit "from now on thing may get messy but don't regret who you are, a powerful and strong witch. Got that?" Y/n said bring her arm up to flex.

Willow laughed "I do. Thank you y/n!" Willow hugged tightly Y/n.

"Anytime, just don't want to see you beat yourself up"

Not house I am to myself..

Y/n walked outside to where Hunter was.

Talk to him. Talk to him. Comfort him. He needs you right now-

Sure he does! Look at him. Doesn't look like he more problems!

Shut up!

"H-Hunter?"

Fuck stop being nervous

"Yeah?" He stopped pacing around seeing y/n. She took a deep breath and walking up to him. "You- no stupid question. Um"

"What is it? Is something wrong? Are you okay? Information on Belos?"

"Are you okay? Gosh I'm asking that to much. Do you need me? Can I help with anything?"
Y/n asked standing up straighter.

"If you know anything on Belos it would be great right now..not just staying put. Who knows what he could be doing right now! And we're just sitting her doing nothing! Ugh!" Hunter groaned running his hand through his hair.

You made thing worse~

"Aren't you supposed to be helping me!?"

"What did you say?"

"Oh, that wasn't to you- I'm sorry. I'm not helping. Maybe it's best I give you space, I'm sorry"

 Maybe it's best I give you space, I'm sorry"