Ch25. Small moments

Photo above a what Astilbe looks like from 2 chapter ago. Forgot to add this in anyways I drew the picture of course, y/n looks like however the reader wants. She does not have to look like how I drew it. Your reader could be tall, short, thin, chubby, black, tan or any other skin color or any other appearance the reader wants y/n to look like. I truly think Hunter prefers personality first since this man deserves affection and love, he'll love you for you.

"Y/n looks real happy" Hunter said.

"She reunited with her family, how could she not be happy?" Willow said.

"I think he means real happy now seeing someone else from her family" Gus added.

"Well at least she looks happy with some of her relatives" Willow said.

"Both Luz and Y/n don't really seem as happy of coming back" Amity stated.

"They got used to the boiling isles, Y/n seemed to enjoy it more there than here" Hunter said crossing his arms.

"Is it true what Mom said?"

"She already told you huh? Damn wants to turn my family against me?"

"I thought she was joking around"

"I'd show you but we are in public, but I don't want you calling me a monster too. I don't want you taking Ethan away from me" y/n hugged Ethan tightly.

"Why would I call you a monster? You're my sister. And besides it might be cool. And weird. Never thought there was another world—"

"Realm Evan, Realm. To make it sound cooler"

"I wanna go!"

Ethan shouted smiling.

Y/n frowned.

"Sorry hombrecito. The portal got..destroyed"

Y/n rubbed her neck "has..mom said anything else?"

"Just a bit worried I'll say. But hey don't worry. I'm just glad my little sister is okay, you've been eating right?"

Y/n nodded.

"Hm, you look a bit thin—"

"The food over there is different but trust me I have been eating" y/n said nervously laughing.

"Hey! Why don't we head to my house? Looks like it's gonna rain" Luz said looking up.

"Okay Luzura"

Y/n scooped Ethan up and walked up too the witches.

"Is this the famous Ethan?" Willow asked smiling.

Ethan nodded and extended his hand.

"I'm Ethan! Nice to meet you!"

Y/n rubbed her thumb on the gem she held in hand.

Zoning out.