Ch40. For The Future

"There you are!"

Kikimora shouted from abomatron stomping out of the woods.

"I am done! Playing hide and seek!" Kikimora fired up an energy ball of magic at them, y/n smirked pulling her palisman out. Feeling much better and powerful. Creating vines below her to prevent everyone getting hurt.

"Yep, that's better"
Y/n created ice spikes straight going to Kikimora. Willow flying onto her palisman helping y/n, creating vines going straight to Kikimora.

Kikimora aimed at Y/n, Hunter and Luz gasped. "Relax, she'll be fine" Gus said creating a spell to duplicate Y/n a few times.

"This is child play for us"

Kikimora aimed at Willow this time. Willow didn't seem to notice, y/n's eyes widened. Stopping her palisman and flew straight to Willow pushing her out of harms way.

"What I miss?" Luz muttered.

The ball of energy Kikimora aimed at Willow made Y/n fall off her palisman, not being able to reach it.

Hunter's eyes widened, without thinking, he jumped into the air, teleporting to catch Y/n in his arms. He sighed in relief as he felt her weight on his arms.

"Are you okay!?"

Y/n blushed seeing how close they are. Real close!

"Y-yep! I'm great!"

"Okay good. Good thing I caught you"

"Guys come on!"

Y/n jumped out of Hunter's arms. Grabbing his hand and running off behind Luz. The Hexside students fighting off Kikimora.

"Let's get to the skull!"

Luz took out the picture of the glyph that was needed to get into the skull and began recreating it with her new staff.

Everyone took the hit and began helping with their staff. Eventually it was done.

"Luz! Kikimora is aim at us! Activate the glyph!" Amity shouted.

"Luz do it! Now!" Y/n shouted. Just as the ball of energy was about to hit them Luz activated the glyph making them teleport into the skull of the Titan.

"can I open my eyes?"

"did we do it?"

"We did it! We are here!" Willow cheered jumping up and down placing her hand on
Y/n's shoulder.

"Heck yeah! We did!" Y/n said happily, smiling intertwining her hands with Willow and Amity jumping up and down, cheering. Camila cheered on with Hunter and Gus.

"Hey guys! Come meet my palisman!" Luz exclaimed. They walked over to here. "I wonder what it would be.."

"A dragon?"

"A spooky bat?"

"A bird?"

"An otter?"

"A snake?"

"You are close..she's a snake shifter! Her name is Stringbean and she's perfect!" Luz said smiling caressing her palisman.

Camila's eyes lit up seeing Stringbean, she crouched down as all the palisman huddled around her.

Y/n smiled.

Everything is okay..we are okay.

Y/n glanced at Hunter staring into space. She smiled and walked over to him.

Enjoy the moment while you can y/n..I sense something bad coming

Shut up. Let me be with my lover

Y/n hesitantly but grabbed Hunter's pinky with her's. Catching his attention "Hm?"

"Thanks for what you said back there..it meant a lot. I really needed it, I'm sorry I didn't know how to comfort you I just-"

"Hey Y/n.."

Y/n looked up into his new brown eyes. "It's okay, I didn't know what to say..and with not saying anything it led to me pushing you away which was something I never wanted to do. I'm sorry, I should have spoken to you more"

Y/n's eyes widened seeing as Hunter cupped her cheek, caressing it with his thumb. Y/n teared up as she saw Hunter tear up then immediately pressed her lips onto his. Hunter's eyes widened and immediately kissed back.

"I love you"

Hunter smiled against y/n's lips by her comment "I love you way much more my love. Trust me, from now on, no more secrets"

" and definitely.."

"No more shenanigans" they said in unison laughing, now intertwining their hands together.

"What did I tell you? The humans come to help King to get rid of you for good..what will you do Collector?"

Possessed Raine said to the Collector. The Collector glared down and began to float up.

"I think I want to play a new game.."

While possessed Raine was manipulating The Collector, on another part near the Titan's skull.

"Looks like my little gem is doing a good job..wouldn't you agree? Blue?"

Said a mysterious witch to her blue glowing gem around her neck. She smirked seeing Y/n again.

"We shall meet again Y/n..and this time. I won't be so nice.."

-
No more owl house. Till the next episode comes out. I will now focus on my other stories. I love you all. Enjoy!