Ch24. Stores

Got a name for the person in the reader's gem. I thought maybe Astilbe. It sounds cute and a nickname could be "bee" so thank you @silversten !

"Did you seriously not get any sleep?" Luz asked y/n who was sitting at her desk.

"You think I got sleep back in boiling isles? I stayed up all night with golden boy. And I'm glad I did" y/n said.

Y/n looked down at the necklace where held Pink. She placed it in a small box.

"So your mom really sent my mom off to my house? Your mom is awesome" y/n said closing the box.

Luz shrugged.

Y/n looked over her shoulder and saw Hunter sleeping with his mouth open, Gus next to him huddled close and Willow curled up in the blanket.

Amity was resting her head on Luz's lap.

Y/n smiled seeing that Luz and her finally found the right people.

Luz then smiled as an idea popped in her head

"You know what we should do?"

"Shopping!"

Y/n furrowed her brows.

"Shopping?"

"Yeah! Maybe it will clear are brains for a bit! Also, we need clothes for them"

Y/n thought for a minute.

"You know how much I hate crowds.." y/n muttered.

"It's not like there is going to be a lot of people, come on. It'll be fun. It won't be just us two anymore~"

Luz was right.

They had four more people added to their small group.

Y/n sighed.

"Why not?"

Luz squealed.

"We can also head to the library, maybe there could be information about the portal. And of boiling isles"

Y/n shrugged.

"I mean, Eda has been coming here for years.."

Y/n said placing her head down in the dining table.

Luz's smile then widened "aw don't pout, I have a surprise for you anyways!"

"Hm?"

"Come on! Everyone else is already waiting outside!"

"What!? You told me last?"

"Yep!"

"The human realm seems very..odd" Gus said looking around.

"Sure it does! It's different from the boiling isles. But first we are going to head cloth shopping since y'all need new fits!" Luz said.