Plaza Terror Incident with Kim Rok Soo in Mischief Mode

The lights went out and the screen started showing the inside of a carriage.

For Choi Han, it felt like he was back on Earth. After a day at school, he would sometime go with his friends to a cinema, although the movies there were far inferior to what was presented here.

Sounds, actions, and thoughts will be shown. Cale felt that maybe this was a bad idea. He didn't think that the Gods would do this as thoroughly as presented before him. Even his thoughts?

'This is bad.'

And since when did the gods do things not half-assed but sincerely???

Cale just didn't know the level of motivation the divine beings- present at the loge above them- have. Armed with snacks and drinks, the gods were ready to cause chaos.

For the others- except Kim Rok Soo- this was a novel experience. The only comparable action was a mage broadcast, which is normally sparingly used for events like declarations of war or victory celebrations.

However, the inside of the carriage was already chaotic. Cale looked toward Neo, whose legs were shaking, and internally clicked his tongue. Neo seemed to be frantic and full of concern. The majority of the nobles looked chaotic.

'Venion's face was a mess too.'

Deruth and many more individuals realized that Cale must have gone to the birthday celebration of King Zed Crossman, instead of Basen. Looking at his son, he saw Basen gripping the arm of Violan, fear and panic painted on his face.

Remembering the massacre. Remembering the faces of the victims. Blood and severed body parts littered the floor, and that crazy mage laughing, enjoying the destruction he caused. Corpses everywhere with people dying, crying and in so much pain.

Basen was lucky and survived the incident relatively unharmed. Physically at least. Mentally? Even now, those deaths still hound him every night.

Spotting his counterpart, smiling brightly with his family surrounding him and an older brother that will certainly protect him. Basen felt envious. So, so envious.

He, too, wants a shoulder to lean on. A person he can look up to, come to when he has problems. He wants to enjoy life as well. Play with Lily while supporting his big brother.

Why is life so unfair?

Side B already survived and won a war, a war that they aren't even aware of and will face soon on their own. How can they survive this?

Venion on the other hand was questioning the happenings on screen. His face is never a mess.

Cale recalled Venion Stan's face that he peeked at before getting on the carriage. Venion was full of rage.

Who would have ever expected this?

Taylor Stan, the eldest son of the Stan family that was pushed aside, was walking on his own two feet without a wheelchair. Furthermore, a person from the Stan family was standing next to the crown prince, Alberu. Nobody could have expected such development.

A broken scream rang throughout the room. A scream filled with joy and something dark.

"He can walk? He...Taylor...he..." The one breaking down is Cage, the excommunicated priestess of the Church of Death. Dull brown hair and clothes ripped and filled with holes. She looks abandoned and dirty.

Tears are falling down her eyes as she fanatically searched Side B.

There were over 200 people present when they were transported to this room. Many were more concerned with finding their allies instead of scrutinizing the other side.