Caleism at Work (175-177) and Rock Sekka in Despair

The dragon table ignored the commotion they caused.

Eruhaben finished Cale's braid, eyed his artwork critically and gave a satisfied hum. Mila and Dodori were talking quietly with each other while Sheritt and the Dragon Half-Blood- Cale really needs to give him a name- watched with amusement as the chaos unfolded right before their eyes.

Rasheel grumbled at the loud noises. He just wants to sleep.

Roan saw his guardian, who made himself comfortable, and joined him at the dragon table.

Under the table, Pendrick played dead. Maybe in a few hours he can resurface.

The visual aspect of that table was off the charts and Whales and Elves alike felt a tiny bit ugly. They had everything over there.

A cute pink-haired boy and his mature mother. A buzz cut gangster that somehow still looks extremely handsome, in short a 'bad boy'. An angel like white-haired woman with her cute black-haired child.

Furthermore, the Cale-Eruhaben-Combo caused many nosebleeds.

The Dragon Half-Blood looks average compared to the rest, but place him next to a normal human and the human can be equated with a naked mole rat. And isn't that telling?

With most of the Elves out of commission and many humans in shock, the room was silent. Only some tables held small-talk.

Hannah had abandoned Rei and Rex- to their relieve- and joined her brother at the big table. With Mary on her left and Jack on her right, Hannah looked content. And if her hand sneakily clutched Mary's cloak, well it's an accident.

The innocent Mary was enjoying the company of her counterpart.

For Mary, it is a novel experience to talk with all kinds of people without judgement or disgust visible in their eyes. They even enjoyed her company. She is extremely happy for her other self, who gets to see the world.

Rock Sekka and Queen Jopis were still enjoying a cup of tea, the beautiful silence was great as Clopeh pouted in a corner.

Just when he took another sip, a sudden sense of danger overcame Duke Sekka. It felt like someone was caressing his head in pity.

The Gods above were doing the opposite.

Gleeful laughter filled the lodge.

The second floor of a tea house in the noble section. Cale was sipping tea while looking at a residence on top of a hill.

Rock Sekka recognizes the tea house and he's, for the record, not impressed.

A direct continuation of the previous video means that the destruction of his beautiful statues will be streamed. He didn't like the gaze of Cale on screen.

"...Vicious."

There was a white house on top of the hill.
That was the Sekka Estate.
Furthermore, the vicious sculptures by the iron gate caught his attention.

His beautiful statues! The history of his household!

All got destroyed by those lunatics. Rock felt like crying.

– Human, do those sculptures look vicious?

He nodded his head at Raon's question.
These sculptures depicted the scary appearances of wyverns.
They were also large enough to be visible from the bottom of the hill.

Alberu was glad that the design of the Henituse Museum was left to a combination of knowledgeable people and not just Clopeh. If Clopeh has the same sense of aesthetics like his family the place would rather resemble a horror house than a hero's museum.