'Fireworks' (Ch 173/174) with a hint of dragon?

At this point, the revelation of Clopeh's ex-enemy status wasn't as surprising as it should be. Some were freaking out, while others acted calm on the outside but were crying rivers inwardly. Some random noble- fancy clothes; should be a noble- started threatening Clopeh.

"D-don't c-come near me! I- I will kill you!" Nobody believed him. His shaking body and sweat covered appearance was far from threatening.

Clopeh tried to insert himself next to Cale, but was blocked by two annoyed chefs.

A cold gaze materialized on his face. If Cale could see Clopeh's expression right now, he'd applaud the white-haired knight. He finally looks like a true and dangerous knight.

Unfortunately, Cale was occupied with Ron and Ron.

His Ron was still spouting nonsense about Cale and Beacrox's upcoming wedding- Ron's ability to combine flower arrangements was abysmal-, while Ron's face was frozen between smiling and expressionless. Weird combo.

The northern knight decided another plan was needed. He appeared behind Cale and hugged the startled red-head. For Clopeh it was rather uncomfortable as the backrest stopped him from completely engulfing Cale, but small inconveniences can be ignored.

Beacrox couldn't do anything as Clopeh's offending limps are made out of bombs and will detonate if he attempts to sever them. He had to watch Clopeh's satisfied expression as the white-haired male pressed himself inappropriately against Cale, who naturally didn't get the intimate action.

Clopeh was surprisingly cool- as in temperature not actions-, a welcoming help against the warmth in the room. Cale signed for Beacrox to make space and wasting no time, Clopeh took over the place next to Cale.

Win-win for both of them.

Clopeh is an exhausting individual. His craziness and lunatic moments annoy people, while he can become cold, calculating and ruthless the next second. A true snake.

His allegiance also resides only with Cale. Should anyone offend Cale, be it friend, enemy or family, Clopeh will take care of them. His devotion to Cale has long since passed that of a religious zealot. Everyone pales compared to Clopeh.

Cale got used to Clopeh's antics. The man can become rational, it just doesn't happen that often. However, most of the time people don't realize how strange Clopeh is as his acting ability is top notch.

There are fan clubs dedicated to the Guardian Knight in the Paerun Kingdom. Girls and boys alike idolize the icy knight. Marriage proposals arrive on daily basis, a confusing fact for those of the southern countries.

During the conflicts the norther kingdoms weren't really aware of what was going on. They just knew that the Guardian Knight played a big part and that was enough for them.

Cale's grand involvement and all other allies were mostly ignored.

For some it was really funny how the north idolizes Clopeh, while their treasured knight worships the ground Cale walks on. Sometimes literally.

Kim Rok Soo couldn't decide what to think. On one hand, he was still angry at Clopeh and will never like that man. His family was killed during the attack on the Henituse County.

He still remembers clumsily wearing an armor not fit for him, shaking in fear. The declaration of war was shocking, but everybody expected the Indomitable Alliance to attack the Ubarr seaside with ships. Wyverns weren't in their calculation and his family paid the prize.

His father was speared by an enemy. His corpse paraded around by those disgusting bears.

Violan, his step-mother, died trying to defend his little sister. Little Lily had to shakingly watch her mother falling, while her older brother Basen suddenly disappeared. Days later his corpse was found.