008

⇢ ˗ˏˋ CHAPTER EIGHT ࿐ྂ"Men Are So Predictable

"Men Are So Predictable."

THEA is sitting next to Kie on the HMS Pogue, after her morning shift at The Wreck, she was picked up by John B and the others. Now she was hanging out and enjoying a nice sail in the water with her sunglasses over her pale green eyes. She was thankful that she slathered herself in sunscreen lotion before she left the house early that morning, because the sun was really beaming on her pale as snow skin that afternoon.

JJ whistles, catching the attention of the others. "You see that?" He asked, tilting his head towards the boat that was headed towards them. "You guys see that? That's the Malibu 24-MXZ, the world's finest wakesetter. Number one in luxury, quality, and performance. 200K, easy."

"We picked the wrong parents." Pope commented, glancing at the motor boat.

"No, we just got severely fucked in the luck department."

"I hate to break it to you guys, but that's Topper and his girlfriend." Kie says, annoyance clear as day in her features as Topper and Sarah float near them going the opposite direction. As they pass on by Sarah lifts up her designer shades, giving them a long glance as they drive away. "You don't have to act like you don't see us, bitch."

Thea sighed and nudged Kie as Sarah and Topper sailed off, "Are you ever going to tell me what happened between you and Sarah?"

Kie turned, looking her way, and even with her sunglasses on she could tell the dark brown eyed girl was glaring at her, so of course she dropped it. And with a huff of a breath she leaned back on her elbows, glancing at the view of the island while she enjoyed her off time before their next adventure for the day.

They had a mission, and they would need to be behind enemy lines in order to complete it. In other words, they were going to Figure Eight today. When it was time they all put their clothes on over their swim trunks and swim suits, then they hopped into the Twinkie. And after a long drive through the other side of the island-- or the forbidden zone, they made it to the hotel.

"Okay, keep a lookout." JJ said, pulling out the gun that he brought with him as John B parked the van. "We're behind enemy lines."

"Yo, come on, man. Just put it back." John B said, scolding him. "JJ, seriously."

"What?" JJ questioned, "You can never be too careful."

"Hey," Pope said, hopping out of the van and hanging by the window. "I predict that bring a weapon to a four-star hotel will likely cause more problems than they solve."

Thea snorted as she hopped out the van, "Agreed."

"JJ, I swear to god I'm gonna throw that thing in the ocean, put it back." Kie told him over his shoulder before she climbed out the van herself joining the others.

Thea took it upon herself to walk to the window to JJ, "Give me this." She said, snatching the gun out of his grip.

"Hey, Thea!" JJ protested against her actions.