chapter 4

"You

"You..." She was at a loss of words, Y/n cannot believe he would request something so... drastic- at least considering who requested it. "want me? to tutor you?" She repeated his request.

He nodded. "Exam's coming up and believe it or not, I still care about my grades"

"Okay, I believe you" She relaxed her shoulders.

"So, you'll tutor me?" Sanzu asked hopeful.

She nodded. "But," Y/n said firm. "You'll have to follow everything I say, or else I won't help you at all"

"Okay, great" He smiled.

"I have a question" She looked at him questioningly. "Were you stalking me?"

"I-" He stuttered. "No"

She narrowed her eyes. "Creep"

"Alright, maybe I was" He admitted. "But! not entirely though, I saw you walking just now and thought to ask about my request"

If he were telling the truth that he only followed her just now, then, who was following her earlier? A shiver ran down her spine.

"Okay..." She looked around and then back at him. "So, are you still walking me home?" She asked.

"Hmm? Yeah, of course"

"Great, let's go" She quickly pulled him away from that street, and as they walked away, she can't help the feeling that someone was watching them.

.

.

.

Inupi yawned as the two walked together to school the next day.

"Why do I have to be as early as you?" He muttered sleepily. "I'm not even a member of the student council"

"Because If I leave you, you'll be late again" Y/n answered. "Do I need to remind you what your record looks like?"

He sighed. "No... but still, my class doesn't even start until 2 hours from now" He pointed out. "I'm pretty sure even my professors aren't even here yet"

"Well it's either you're early or you're late" She spoke. "You can sleep in our office if you want"

She then unlocked the Student council office and they entered. Inupi wasted no time and lay on the sofa while Y/n went to the desk to finish some paperwork.

The clouds moved as time passes, Y/n stretched her arms as she leaned back on her chair. She glanced at Inupi who was lightly snoring.

The gentle sun cascaded down at him, making him somewhat glow. The door then opened interrupting Y/n's stare at the sleeping boy.

"President, you're already here" It was Kokonoi. "Are those the papers for the upcoming event?"

Y/n stood up. "Yeah, I'm almost finished, I just need to go get some water" She then exited.