chapter 42

That morning the two cousins got ready for school

That morning the two cousins got ready for school. Kisaki goes to a different school, which means Y/n has to drop him off. Not because she has to, but because she wants to see some of the members of Toman. 

Since most of the Toman members are in their senior year of high school and most of the Kantou Manji members are already in college, but some were not in school. 

Y/n stopped in front of Kisaki's school and immediately hopped off before removing his helmet to hand it to her. 

"You're not getting bullied in your school, are you?" She asked, not because she was worried, but because of curiosity. 

"How could I get bullied if I basically live in your shadow," He retorted sarcastically. 

"Hah?" She exclaimed in confusion. "In my shadow? What do you mean?" 

Kisaki rolled his eyes. "They know you're my older cousin and that we're "close" so they don't dare bully me because they're scared of you," He explained. 

"How could anybody be scared of me? I'm an angel," She flattered herself. 

"Yeah, a fallen one," Kisaki then turned his heels and entered the school grounds. 

"Oi, text me when you're dismissed!" She reminded and then paused. "Did you just call me a devil?!" 

But Kisaki was already far to answer her but he definitely heard her. Y/n then scoffed before driving away toward her university. 

As she was driving away, she caught glimpse of Hanagaki, Chifuyu, and Hakkai together, she assumed they were classmates. 

They definitely saw her, seeing how their gazes followed her and their expressions dropped. Y/n decided to ignore them, to not create any more heat to the flame.

"That's odd, she completely ignored us this time," Chifuyu muttered. 

Hakkai looked at him, not really paying attention to who just passed. "Why? What does she usually do?" 

"I don't know, like, glare at us and shit," Chifuyu answered. 

Hanagaki was still watching Y/n drive away. "Maybe she's in a good mood?" He joked. 

"I doubt that, since when is she in a good mood?" Chifuyu laughed.

Then a pair of strong arms rested on all of their shoulders. "What'cha laughing about?" Baji's loud and rough voice met their ears. 

"Oh, Baji-san, nothing," Chifuyu acknowledged his presence. "It's just Y/n, she drove by, and she didn't glare, which is odd," 

"Ohh, her," Baji sounded bored. "I've been wanting to fight her, but oh well," The male shrugged. "She keeps ignoring me. I bet she likes me," Baji laughed. 

"That's not how that works," Chifuyu sweatdropped at his best friend. 

"How would you know?" Hakkai stifled a laugh. "You've never even talked to a girl,"