chapter 34

The fight was starting and they decided to begin with a one-on-one fight

The fight was starting and they decided to begin with a one-on-one fight. The atmosphere was a lot tenser than she'd expected, but then again, 400 versus 50? Who wouldn't be nervous? 

Because of Tenjiku's previous attack on Toman, they were down a lot of members, and added to that was Mikey and Draken's absence. Which truly placed Toman at a disadvantage. 

Looks like this fight will be over quicker than she'd thought. but it did make her question Mikey and Draken's absence, it's not like Emma was seriously injured at the hospital for them to stay for too long. 

Izana placed Shion in for Tenjiku, while Toman was represented by Peh-yan. She just observed everything with a front-row view. 

If she were perfectly honest, she never liked Shion, even back when they were in Kantou Manji in a different timeline, he just give her the creeps. 

Shion has a cocky attitude and a bit, uh no scratch that, he does have a superiority complex. While Peh-yan was the opposite, well not entirely, since Hayashi's cockiness is actually pulled from passion and not just blood lust like Shion. 

She was curious as to who will win, and an idea came to mind. Y/n suddenly wanted to use her ability just to feel at ease but then again if the future wasn't something she liked, she can't reverse it.

A sigh escaped her lips as she ruled out the possibility to use her ability. And so now she just watched in suspense as Shion and Hayashi spat retorts at each other. 

It was starting to get boring, but then Hayashi landed a solid punch at Shion's face, and it surprised her to the point she wasn't able to suppress her laughter when Shion landed flat on the ground. 

Izana looked at her with a raised brow, and she just shrugged. "What? it was funny" She defended before zipping her mouth. 

Not a moment later, the brawl started. There wasn't much happening, it was just a bunch of teenage boys kicking and shouting at each other, basically a typical Friday. 

She looked behind her towards the top of the stacked cargos, she clicked her tongue seeing her cousin looking down at everyone, including her. "That bitch..." 

Beside her is Izana stepping at Shion's face. "You never change..." He muttered. "That time when black dragon lost to Mikey... it wasn't because of Mikey's strength, it was because you're fucking weak, aren't you?" 

"I don't think he can hear you" Y/n commented as she kicked Shion's back repeatedly as if trying to wake him up. 

"Whatever... even in Tenjiku he's useless" Izana spoke as he walked toward the crowd. 

She didn't see exactly what happened but she did witness Hayashi fly and landed with a loud thud, Y/n winced at the scene, she was sure he broke something. 

"Okay~!" Izana wore his usual smile. "He's stopped moving now" 

Y/n sighed. "As expected of him... why am I even surprised"