chapter 13

Y/n stood unscathed while Nahoya bled from the head, and his usual smile faded into a scowl

"What's wrong," She asked flatly. "You're not tired yet, are you?"

Nahoya spat out blood before wearing his usual smile once again. "You're fun, Y/n!" He laughed as he charged to attack her again.

He swung his arm to punch her in the face but she ducked and elbowed him in the diaphragm. Nahoya was able to block it with his other hand but the force still pushed him back.

As the pale-haired male composed himself, his face was met with her foot's heel. She had landed an axe kick straight to his nose.

He groaned in pain as his nose cracked from the impact. Nahoya touched his nose and felt the blood drip down.

She stared at him. Nahoya looked pretty badly beaten up, she wondered if she should stop or just continue until he surrenders.

But it seemed like he wasn't going to give up anytime soon, so it's either she knocks him out from hitting him too much or he'll die from blood loss and exhaustion.

By now Nahoya was stumbling from lightheadedness because of blood loss and the fact that Y/n had kicked him hard in the face.

"Where are you looking at? I'm over here" She said as she appeared behind him. "You're not entertaining as I thought, how disappointing" With her words, she then turned and did a roundhouse kick.

Nahoya dropped unconscious, Y/n didn't have to look twice or stay for much longer, she just walked away knowing Nahoya's already knocked out.

She felt the atmosphere suddenly change, she looked to her right and immediately raised her arm to block someone's punch.

A smile graced her lips. "Souya, I wondered where you were"

"I thought you were on our side" He spoke. "I really thought you were nice"

"Well you thought wrong" She replied as she quickly punched him in the face but Souya caught her fist.

"No, I know you're a good person Y/n" He looked at her directly in the eyes. "From the short period of time we've spent with you, you were always so caring-"

She grabbed his jaw and pushed him down the concrete pavement. He groaned as his back hit the floor, his vision blurred but he was still conscious.

"Don't define a person from knowing them in a few days" She muttered as she stood and stepped on his throat. "Got it?"

Souya struggled to breathe as she pushed her foot further down. "You shouldn't have come here" She then kicked him in his stomach.

"I would've stayed away from this life If I had the choice, you and your brother had that choice. I wished you two took it" It was all Souya heard as his consciousness drifted.