chapter 15

Hanagaki felt someone stand next to him

Hanagaki felt someone stand next to him. "What are you closing your eyes for?" Mikey nudged his side, then he slowly opened his eyes.

"Huh...?" It wasn't the scenario that he imagined, it was far from what he thought.

He expected it to be dirty and had only one light.  But The place was really clean despite being surrounded by cargo, and the place was well lit, he can see everything and everyone really well.

Wakasa was standing beside a person who was tied to a chair, it didn't look like Inupi so Takemichi was quite relieved.

"Oh N/n, you're here" Wakasa smiled as he approached the girl who was also walking toward the male. "How's your day?"

"Hey" She smiled back as she accepted the kiss from Wakasa. "It's been good, you?"

"Perfect now that you're here" Wakasa whispered to her before giving her another kiss.

She chuckled. "Oh yeah?" She muttered and Wakasa nodded as he pulled her closer and nuzzled his nose to her neck.

"Uhh..." Hanagaki looked at Mikey and the others.

"They do this every time" Takeomi shrugged before glancing at his two younger siblings. "And here they go..." Then Senju and Sanzu pulled the two apart.

"Ahem, Y/n. We're here for something else. Remember?" Senju reminded the taller female.

Sanzu crossed his arms and stood in between Wakasa and Y/n. "This is work Y/n. Not your bedroom" He furrowed his brows.

Wakasa chuckled at their jealousy. He wasn't really into a public display of affection, but he does love seeing their ticked-off expressions when he reminds them that Y/n is his.

Y/n then cleared her throat. "Yes, of course." She composed herself.

Hanagaki watched as Y/n approached the person tied to the chair, the person has a blindfold and a gag. The only identity he can see is the person's hair, which was black with a few strands of blond.

"You see here is a person who's been a pain in the ass for a very long time" She then harshly pulled the blindfold off. "You might know him Hanagaki"

"Kazutora..." Takemichi said under his breath. Kazutora looked at him with wide eyes while trying to tell him something but it all sounded muffled.

"Wakasa and Benkei are my special undercover investigation duo" Y/n explained. "They work under me directly, not Bonten. They're pretty handy at times like these"

"Wakasa's under you, literally..." Rindou whispered low, hinting how much of a bottom the male is. As to how he knows, don't ask.

Hanagaki pretended he didn't hear it. "What's Kazutora doing here..?"

"You seriously don't know?" Her tone suddenly changed, it was cold and empty.

He stepped back but he bumped into Ran and Rindou who suddenly grabbed both his arms. They then pulled him closer to Y/n who smiled at him like a crazed person.