chapter 37

Back in Takemichi, and Y/n's timeline

It was time for Hayashida's wedding, and it was just as Takemichi remembered. Everyone was there and they were all happy. 

But of course, something sinister was underlying all that happiness. He couldn't see Mikey or Y/n, and when he asked where they were they made the same lie.

 That Mikey was managing his own restaurant overseas, while Y/n was also overseas leading her own company. 

Of course, Hanagaki didn't believe it since the first time he heard that news, it was a lie and Mikey was really a leader of a syndicate called Bonten. 

And after a few days, it was confirmed. Mikey and Y/n were not overseas at all, they were really part of Bonten.

Takemichi can't really say he was surprised but he also can't say he saw it would happen. He couldn't explain how to feel about it. 

.

.

.

Meanwhile in Bonten's warehouse...

"Bring down the hammer of judgment on the traitors!" Sanzu exclaimed as he laughed. 

Three of Bonten's previous members were tied up and beaten up by him while the other chief members of Bonten just watched. 

Sanzu hushed them. "Pay attention to Mikey's words" 

"Kill them," Mikey said after swallowing his Taiyaki.

The three tied-up men made noises of pleads, Sanzu just pointed his gun at them. "Shut up" He muttered before firing at each one of them. "Those who don't fit in Bonten are scraps!" 

"Ugh, this place stays filthy as ever..." Y/n cringed at the sight of blood on the concrete floor. "I hate this place"

"Then you shouldn't have come, you were late anyway" Takeomi commented. 

Kokonoi then turned to her. "Why were you late?" 

"You know, doing stuff" She shrugged. 

"She probably fucked her bodyguard before coming here" Sanzu chimed in as he cleaned his gun. 

Y/n chuckled. "Yeah, I did" She then paused and wore a serious expression. "Changing the topic," She looked at Mikey. "He'll look for you in two months' time" 

Mikey hummed and hopped down from where he was sitting. "I see," He muttered before leaving the area, the others followed behind. 

She was the last person to leave the warehouse, she took one last look at the three 'traitors' and smirked before leaving. 

They weren't really traitors, she just framed them to get them killed and tortured. It was getting quiet and boring anyways, so why not lose a few lives, it's not like it'll matter if those random thugs died.