chapter 33

Shinichiro, Mikey, Izana, and Seishu immediately ran outside, making Kisaki and Hanma escape before they got found out

"Emma-?!" Shinichiro immediately ran to her sister. "Emma!" He panicked. 

Mikey on the other hand was letting the scene process in his mind, he just stood still as he watched his brother hold Emma. 

Seishu ran to Hanagaki's aide, fearing his friend and captain's current state.  "Takemichi? Hey, answer me-!" 

There was a bruise forming on Hanagaki's back near his neck, while Emma was completely fine, except for a few scratches from the rough ground. 

"Shin... you're too loud" Emma muttered. 

"A-are you okay? Do you feel pain anywhere?" Shinichiro bombarded. "We should go to the hospital-!" 

"Shin, I'm fine!" Emma exclaimed making him stop. "But, is Hanagaki okay?" 

Mikey then let out a breath he was holding. "What happened?" He asked.  

Emma tried to stand up and Shinichiro assisted her. "I...I'm not sure..." She paused and her gaze went to the broken hollow block near Hanagaki. "I think Hanagaki just saved me..." 

"Someone must've deliberately let go of that thing to hit Emma but Hanagaki pushed her" Inupi deducted. "We need to get Takemitchy to a hospital quick" 

"No... it's fine, I'm fine" Hanagaki then groaned as he massaged his neck. "Ah... that hurt like a bitch..." 

"Are you sure you two are okay?" Mikey was still in his spot, quietly calming his rapidly beating heart. 

"You heard them the first time" Izana chimed in, his usual expression stayed. "They're completely fine" 

Mikey turned to him with a glare. "Emma could've been seriously hurt" He then narrowed his eyes. "It wouldn't cost you to be a little more concerned" 

"There's nothing to be worried about, after all, they didn't die," Izana stared at him. "Now did she?" 

Mikey fumed and stepped closer to Izana before grabbing him by his collar. "You did this didn't you" He muttered lowly so none of the others heard it. 

"My, my, you Tomans are so easily gullible by what's in front of you" Izana just smiled at Mikey. "Don't accuse me without any evidence" 

Shinichiro stared at his little brothers worriedly. "Mikey, let go of your brother" 

The blond turned to him with furrowed brows. "But this is his fault!" 

"How could you say that?" Shinichiro sighed as he shook his head lightly. "Mikey please, don't accuse anyone without any evidence"

Mikey went silent, and then he looked back at Izana before forcefully letting his shirt go. "Come on Emma, I'm taking you to the hospital" Mikey then grabbed Emma's hand and pulled her away.