chapter 32

When Mucho left, Sanzu took care of Y/n first, her clothes were blood stained and her wounds continued to bleed

He checked the wound on her neck and it was quite deep despite being a small cut, Sanzu sighed. "I told you to comply..."

Y/n was still conscious but only barely from the lightheadedness she was experiencing. He made her lean by the wall while still sitting on the floor.

Sanzu grabbed his handkerchief and pressed it onto the side of her neck where the cut is. "Can you still speak?" He asked.

Her sleepy eyes looked up at him. "...this is your fault..." She muttered before passing out, her forehead falling onto his shoulder.

"...I know" He admitted quietly.

Sanzu then began to tend to her wounds, and Kokonoi watched the whole thing. He didn't know who Sanzu was but from this brief event, Kokonoi can tell he cared for Y/n, he wasn't sure why, after all, he doesn't have any context about their relationship.

Sanzu couldn't have been her romantic partner, since Kokonoi knows Y/n already has Wakasa. A one-sided adoration perhaps?

But they could also be in a platonic relationship, maybe cousins? They could also be just friends, but then again, Sanzu having genuine friends is hard to imagine.

"I didn't expect you to be able to be caring for someone" Kokonoi commented as Sanzu cleaned Y/n's face. "You like her?"

"Maybe," Sanzu surprisingly replied. "I don't know"

Kokonoi observed the gauzes on Y/n's body, it was neatly done, and Y/n also looked much better than she did earlier.

"So it's a one-sided thing huh," Kokonoi said, and Sanzu look at him with an unreadable expression. "Or are you still not really sure"

"Let's put it this way," Sanzu grabbed Hanagaki's foot and then the back of Seishu shirt. "If you have Inupi, then I have Y/n" Sanzu explained then left while dragging the other two.

"oh... it's like that huh," Kokonoi muttered while staring down at his feet before at Y/n who was still passed out. "Then... I feel bad for Sanzu"

.

.

.

A day later Toman had a small meeting to discuss what happened earlier that week, the chief members of Omoikane were also present and none of them were pleased about the news.

The meeting was only attended by a few members of Toman's first division who got involved and Omoikane's chief members.

Y/n and Kokonoi were currently in Tenjiku's hold. Hanagaki and Seishu were able to report what happened to Kokonoi but they knew nothing as to why Tenjiku wanted to keep Y/n.