chapter 43

Y/n was led by the trio to the empty side of the campus, where Mikey sat alone by the old chairs, obviously deep in thought about something

His intense stare made her think of a certain memory that was almost completely erased from her mind. 

Her hand instinctively went to her stomach, she soon noticed this and covered the act like she was patting her clothes to remove any dust. 

By now, the three males who assisted her were gone and it was just her and Mikey in that open space that made her feel like she needed to throw up. 

But she wasn't going to show Mikey that she was faltering. Y/n walked toward him with great confidence.

"So? Why'd you call me?" She asks. 

"I decided to put an end to Toman," He said.

"Oh? What changed your mind?" Y/n remained standing in front of him. "I thought you were siding with me or was all that just words?" 

"I had a conversation," Mikey paused. "With Izana," 

"About?" Y/n now sat beside him. 

"The future of Kanto Manji," He answered making Y/n chuckle with a mix of a scoff. 

"What would he know about the future?" Y/n rolled her eyes. "It's not like his group was successful," She whispered. 

Mikey looked at her. "This is no longer about being successful or not," He paused. "This is about eliminating the enemy," 

Y/n kept quiet, not because she had nothing to say, but because she knew he'll elaborate on it without her asking anyway. 

"We're already the dominant group among all," Mikey continued. "And to keep that position we need to show them why they shouldn't be messing with us," 

"That's exactly the point though, we're already ruling half of Tokyo," Y/n finally spoke. "And people already fear us, no one even dares to look at us," 

She stood again, her back facing him. "And honestly, it's getting boring" Y/n turned slightly, only seeing him in her peripheral.  "Toman is the only group that dares, they keep things interesting around here," 

"What are you saying?" Mikey muttered low, he can see her shoulders drop as she sighed. 

"If you and the others decided to kill off Toman, It'll get boring..." She then faced him. "Then I guess I'll find something else to keep me entertained," 

"Remember, Mikey," Y/n looked down at him. "I don't like being bored, and I don't like it when people waste my time. Next time you call me, make it worthwhile," 

Y/n sighed again for the nth time. "And tell your brother to get out from that bush," 

"Oh darn, I thought I had you that time," Izana stepped out from where he was hiding. "You have such a great sense of presence,"