chapter 9

A thought came to Inupi's mind, what was campus like if Y/n wasn't present? For as long as he can remember Y/n had always been present and never once was she late nor absent

He has at least five more minutes until his class starts so he decided to pay the student council office a visit and inform them about Y/n's whereabouts.

Inupi then knocked twice before opening the door. "Excuse me" He muttered as he entered.

"Inui? If you're looking for the president then you're out of luck, she's not here" Kokonoi spoke.

Kakucho was also in the room but he was much busier, probably because he's the vice president so all the presidential work fell onto his shoulders.

Inupi's gaze wandered around the office, it was a mess. Y/n is not gonna be happy about this. "That's why I'm here, Y/n's-"

"Injured? Missing? Dead?" Kakucho frantically replied as he flipped through pages of paperwork. "I didn't know she does all these! I think I'm going to die if I read one more paper about- fuck this!" He groaned and threw the file he opened.

"OI! Don't make a mess!" Kokonoi picked up the papers. "If Y/n saw you messing up the office you'll really be dead"

A knock then interrupted their bantering. "Is prez here?" Sanzu peeked before entering. "What the fuck happened here?"

"Why are you looking for her?" Kokonoi asked.

Sanzu raised a piece of paper, it was a violation slip. "I got caught jumping over the fence"

"Why would you jump over the fence?!" Kakucho was now on haywire mode, his composure had disintegrated and all logic had faded from his brain. "I can't do this anymore!"

Inupi just watched them crumble down to dust without Y/n, he honestly didn't know Y/n shouldered so many responsibilities to the point that even the vice president didn't even know how to run things.

"Don't be so dramatic Kakucho" Kokonoi rolled his eyes. "If you weren't lounging around back then and actually helped Y/n with work then maybe you wouldn't feel overwhelmed now"

"Fuck off, you aren't any different! All you do is carry papers for her! It's not like you do actual work" Kakucho retorted.

"Excuse you! I manage the school funds!" Kokonoi shouted back.

"Manage my ass, all you actually do is hold the bank account" Kakucho glared. "Y/n's the one who does the managing and budgeting!"

"I predict they'll be hitting each other in less than a minute" Sanzu muttered, Inupi sighed.

Another knock interrupted their argument. "Exc- what in the hell happened here?"

"Haitani, if you're looking for the president, she's not here" Kokonoi spoke, he had lost count on how many times he had already said those words.