chapter 24

Timelines are very complex, each and every time is different from the other

Timelines are very complex, each and every time is different from the other. It is impossible for two timelines to be the same, though there can be similarities but not a complete copy.

Now, Y/n and Wakasa never met in the original timeline. They weren't part of each other's lives in the first place, but they do exist in the same timeline.

They might've passed each other when walking down the street, they might've rode the same train, they might've eaten in the same cafe, and they might've bought groceries in the same store.

These are all the possibilities that might've led them into meeting each other, but they didn't. That is until a certain blond was able to time-leap.

Even the slightest change in the past can affect the whole course of how the future will play out.

Y/n and Wakasa had already met because of Inupi after Akane's death. But Y/n and Wakasa's fate was only truly intertwined on March 15, 2006, the day when Hanagaki went back to the future after he and Toman buried their time capsule.

It was also the day when Mikey had decided to form a new gang without his friends. And in just two months Mikey was able to create Kantou Manji Gang.

And also around that time, Rokuhara Tandai and Brahman were slowly gaining power, creating the three deities that ruled over Tokyo.

Despite Y/n having disbanded her gang a long time ago, her reputation still precedes her. And for the longest time, Senju had known about her and her gang.

Senju adored Y/n from the very moment she learned about Y/n; a girl close to her age, being a gang leader. The white-blonde female dreamed of having her own gang since then.

And when the opportunity was presented to Senju, she proposed to create Brahman along with the first generation of the Black Dragons.

When they established Brahman, Senju made a promise to seek out Y/n and recruit her to be Brahman's number 3.

And that's exactly what she did, and she didn't have to look far to find her, after all, Wakasa already knew Y/n, but by this time, Y/n and Wakasa were already broken up

Not that Senju cared about that matter, she actually preferred it that way. Luckily for Senju, Y/n wasn't that hard to persuade about the recruitment.

. . .

Senju's eyes widened as she saw the girl she adores standing idly before her. They were inside Wakasa's gym, it was only the two of them inside.

Y/n was looking around and soon noticed Senju standing frozen a few feet away from her, she smiled at her before approaching the shorter female.

"Kawaragi Senju, it's good to finally meet you in person" Y/n greeted.

Senju flinched in surprise. "Y-you know me-?!" She exclaimed.