chapter 46

[Chapters 46 to 48 are posted, happy reading~!]

It was later the same day, and Y/n still hadn't gone home since there was nothing she had to do urgently so she was practically wandering around looking for something to do

Y/n now just strolled around a dog park to pass the time and watch some dogs play with each other, she sat under a tree as she casually watched. 

There weren't many people around with their dogs since it was almost sundown, and most people are rushing to go home before night arrives. 

She closed her eyes for a while but then felt another presence beside her, when she opened her eyes, it was a dog with white, black, and a bit of brown colored fur, Y/n assumes it was a border collie. 

The dog tilted its head when Y/n stared for too long, the dog just sat there with its tail wagging excitedly. 

"uhh..." Y/n trailed. "Do you need something...?" She wondered where the dog owner was. 

Then the dog nudged its snout in her hand's direction, she looked down and saw that a distressed-looking tennis ball was just beside her hand. 

She picked it up and the dog immediately stood and stared at the object, impatiently waiting for her to throw it. 

Y/n couldn't help but smile as she watched the border collie do little paw taps while she waved the ball around. She threw the ball and the dog ran after it. 

Just then another presence caught her attention and when she looked, five people stood on her far right waiting for her to acknowledge them. 

"Huh, you two here to walk your dogs as well?" She muttered. 

Wakasa stood in front of Mikey and then Izana stood beside him, while Kakucho and Sanzu stood behind them. 

"Dogs...?" Sanzu furrowed his brows. 

"Ah, never mind that," Y/n cleared her throat. "How did you find me?" 

"They wanted to see you so I showed them where you are," Wakasa answered making Y/n narrow her gaze. 

"You're starting to freak me out, you didn't place a tracker on me did you?" She questioned Wakasa. 

"It's not like I need that to find you," He muttered. 

"So, what do you want?" Y/n asked as she stood up before eyeing Mikey and Izana. Izana then nudged Mikey who glared and nudged him back. Y/n sighed. "Spill it you two," 

"I think we should leave so you three can talk," Wakasa said. "Come on, Kakucho, Sanzu, let's leave them be," The three then left after saying their goodbyes to their respective captains.

It was now only her, Mikey, and Izana. "Are any of you two going to talk, or are you just going to further waste my time?" 

Izana rolled his eyes. "You weren't doing anything in the first place so technically we're not wasting your time,"