chapter 28

When Y/n woke up, there was a bitter taste in her mouth, and every part of her body was aching

When Y/n woke up, there was a bitter taste in her mouth, and every part of her body was aching. It felt like she fell off a tall building.

She groaned as she tried to get up, after a few minutes of spacing out she realized where she is.

"I'm back...?" She muttered while looking around her room when she was still in high school. "What the hell happened...?"

Her phone started to ring, she stumbled a bit but got her phone just in time and answered it. "Hello?"

"Y/N!" It was Hanagaki's voice, and it sounded like he was in a middle of a panic attack and crying at the same time.

"Ow, don't shout," She said. "What happened? I thought we went back? But why are we here again?"

"It was horrible Y/n, you were right, we shouldn't have gone back to the future" Hanagaki was speaking continuously. "Everything went wrong!"

"Okay, Mitchy I need you to calm down" She comforted. "We're here now, we can still change whatever it is that went wrong... though my mind's a bit blank right now, can you tell me what happened..?"

Hanagaki took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," He muttered softly, though Y/n couldn't hear it well. "Let's meet up, It's better to talk in person"

"Alright..." She then hung up and let herself fall back into her bed, and massaged her head. "I feel like I'm dying..."

She then shot up. "I DIED !" She exclaimed before groaning when a shot of pain struck her head once again.

Her doorbell rang making her groan even more. But despite not wanting to answer it, she still stood up and went to the door.

The moment she opened it, she was engulfed in a hug. Y/n didn't see who it was but she recognized the sweet smell.

She just hugged back and caressed their back in the process. "Hello?" She said with a little chuckle. "Are you okay, Waka?"

His hold tightened but it was still comfortable. "I don't know..." He answered.

"You had a bad day huh" She continued to caress his back. "You're holding me like I'm going to disappear" She chuckled trying to lighten the mood.

"I had a weird dream, you..." He spoke but didn't continue, he just took a deep breath and looked at her with his arms still around. "Never mind, it was just a dream"

She stared at him. Did he know? He couldn't have, right? Maybe it was just a coincidence, plus she wasn't even sure what he dreamt about.

"Well, it is just a dream" She reassured, although it was a lie since it really happened. "I'm here, you're here, everything's fine"

Wakasa let out another breath. "Yeah..."

.

.

.