chapter 56

[ Timeskip ] 

[ Timeskip ] 

>> From September 17th, 1998; the day she left to December 5th, 2016; the present <<

The office of TK&KO Group stood tall among all the other buildings around the area, the president and vice-president are none other than Kokonoi Hajime and Kisaki Tetta, who would've known those two would get along. 

Kisaki was currently in his office talking on the phone when Kokonoi walked in, he stayed quiet and waited for Kisaki's conversation to end before he proceed to say what he came there for. 

"It's been almost twenty years since you last set foot in Japan," Kisaki muttered into the phone. "And he didn't even know you, but he insisted to include you on the guest list," There was a pause as he listened to the person on the other line. "The wedding's not until next year July, so about six months," 

There was another pause. "Weddings take a long time to plan," Kisaki shrugged. "What- I- NO!" He sounded flustered and frustrated. "I am not making this up just so I can have a date in the wedding- you know what? shut up, don't ever come back," 

Kokonoi could hear the laughter from the phone's speaker, then Kisaki spoke again. "Look, he really insisted, he wouldn't stop bugging my ass until I extended the invite to you," His tone calmer. "Think about it, I'm sure your friends miss you too, alright, bye," 

Kokonoi then spoke. "Was that her?" 

Kisaki sighed as he pocketed his phone. "Yep, still annoying as ever," 

Koko chuckled. "Can't believe she's been away for that long," He then paused. "Still, the most unbelievable thing above all is that you two are cousins," 

"You knew her back then right?" Kisaki asked. "Since she's friends with Inupi's older sister," 

"Yeah," Kokonoi replied. "So, is she coming back?" 

Kisaki looked out the window, seeing the city view from above. "She said she'll think about it," 

Unbeknownst to everyone that she was already arriving in Japan in just a few hours. By the time when Kisaki called, she was already waiting for her flight at the airport. 

She hummed after sipping her coffee. "After twenty years," She paused. "I wonder how's everybody been doing," 

.

.

Y/n was greeted by her friends from Omoikane, Choji, Yuri, Taro, Miyuki, Harumi, Chome, Chonbo, and Emiko. 

"Welcome back, President-!" 

"We hoped your flight back home was comfortable?" Choji asked while he took her luggage and handed it to Chome.