chapter 53

> - - - > FLASHBACK TO THE ORIGINAL TIMELINE < - - - <

The first generation of Black Dragons had just disbanded and the second generation was born and led by the juniors.

Y/n hummed. "So, Omoikane is the only one left huh," She stood from her seat and looked up at the sky. "Should I disband as well? I'm no longer a kid anyway... I gotta focus on my studies too,"

"Are you insane?!" Yuri, the current vice-president of Omoikane at the time, exclaimed. "Just 'cause they disbanded, that doesn't mean you should too,"

"I don't know Yuri, aren't we a little too old for this childish gang thing?" Y/n scrunched her nose.

"We beat people up Y/n, that's not child's play," Yuri persisted.

Y/n ignored her. "Man, I want some ice cream right now,"

"Hey! don't just change the subject!" Yuri frowned. "Are you just going to let go of the group you worked so hard to build?"

"I'm gonna go buy some ice cream~!" Y/n then walked away and headed to a convenience store.

Yuri groaned. "What would the others feel, You do know that some of us treat Omoikane as a family, right?" Yuri reasoned.

"Yuri," Y/n muttered making the shorter female flinch. "Being in a gang group shouldn't be your foundation to call the people you love 'family'," Y/n looked at her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "You're part of my family not because you're in Omoikane, but because I respect and love you as you are," She paused. "And also, I wasn't going to disband the gang, that was just a random thought,"

Yuri deadpanned at her. "You got me worried over nothing?!"

Y/n chuckled sheepishly. "Don't take everything I say too seriously. Now come on, I really want some ice cream,"

.

.

.

After they ate their ice creams, they bid each other goodbye and parted ways. While Y/n was on her way back home, she coincidentally crossed paths with Shinichiro who was carrying a few plastic bags.

"Yo, Shin," She called as she approached.

"Y/n? I'm not on your turf am I?" He asked cautiously, though he was half-joking.

She chuckled. "What? You scared Imma beat your ass here?" Y/n smiled. "No, I'm just going home,"

The male smiled back. "It's been a while since we last walked home together huh," He reminisced. "When was the last time? Middle school?"

Y/n nodded with a hum. "I remember you were crying back then 'cause you tripped and fell,"

Shinichiro irked. "You didn't have to remind me that,"