chapter 16

< - - - FLASHBACK - - - >

Y/n sat silently by the single sofa in front of the dean's office. She knew exactly why she was there and she knew what the dean wants; it was for her to confess her crime.

"It shows in the CCTV footage that you were the last to be with her, tell me what happened" His voice was deep and raspy.

She remained silent, and then the dean sighed. "Look, the girl you were with; Ms. Lee Farah. She's in the hospital with 14 broken ribs, a dislocated arm and ankle, a broken nose, busted lips, a blinded left eye, and a severe brain injury"

Y/n remained her gaze down at her fingers which she fiddled with. She didn't say anything and she can tell the dean was losing patience but she didn't care.

"Ms. L/n Y/n, I need you, to tell the truth. Ms. Farah's parents are filing charges not just to the culprit but also to the school." The Dean explained. "We need to end this matter now before the police get involved."

The loud old bell of the school's clock tower echoed all around campus and once it rang, everyone is free to leave; it was a rule.

"I can leave now, right?"

"Of course, but we'll continue this talk tomorrow"

She left with no other words, she was beyond pissed. So who is this girl to Y/n? and why is she so ticked off about her?

Lee Farah, a member of Y/n's former gang enemy aka the gang who set the Inui household on fire. Y/n hated Farah to an indescribable level, she held herself back but everyone has a limit.

. . .

"How's your friend, foreseer? Oh right, she's dead~" Farah's words along with her annoying laugh echoed in Y/n's mind.

. . .

Unfortunately for Farah, Y/n had reached the end of her patience. Y/n had brutally beat her up. Y/n honestly thought that bitch deserved more than broken bones, and it pisses her off that she didn't die.

And the fact that people were siding with Farah just because she got hospitalized pissed her more. They didn't know who Farrah really is and what she did. And frankly she was doing them a favor by freeing them from Farah's terror around campus as well.

They should be thankful to her since Farah had been bullying everyone she laid eyes to. And it was her mistake for trying to fight Y/n because Y/n doesn't just throw words in a fight like Farah.

Once she fights, she fights hard and she won't stop until Farah apologizes and too bad Farah passed out in the first punch so Y/n continued to fold the bitch up.

If Wakasa weren't there then Y/n would've surely killed her.

.

.