chapter 27

Y/n was woken up by a Wakasa's voice

Y/n was woken up by a Wakasa's voice. "Y/n, we're here," He said.

She groggily hummed as she rubbed the sleep off of her eyes. "Oh, we're here..."

"That's what I said" Wakasa helped her off of his bike. "I'll be down here, I'll wait"

Y/n just nodded and looked up at the stairs where the Musashi shrine stood, today was the very first Toman meeting of the year.

"So this is why you refused to ride with me huh" The familiar voice of Omoikane's first division captain cut through the silence. "You were with him" Yuri glared at Wakasa who just smugly looked back at the female.

"Now, now, Yuri, don't pick a fight with the president's sweetheart" Emiko; the seventh division captain cooed.

"Sweetheart? I don't see it, they look like friends to me" Harumi; the fourth division captain pettily muttered.

"That's cause you're jealous and in denial" Miyuki; the third division captain, bluntly said.

"Harumi's right, they don't even kiss when they part" Yuri crosses her arms.

"You're also jealous Y/n no longer pays attention to you" Miyuki spoke again.

Yuri glared at her. "This is why no one likes you-!"

"Please don't fight, we're in a shrine-!" Taro; the second division captain sweat-dropped.

Choji; Omoikane's vice-captain sighed deeply. "I miss the silence" He muttered solemnly while Chonbo; the sixth division captain and Chome; the fifth division captain, nodded in agreement.

"Your gang surely is a lively one" Wakasa muttered beside Y/n who just smiled at the sight of her friends. "You really love them huh"

"Yeah," She said almost in a whisper. "I'm glad I didn't lose them this time..."

"Hmm? What was that?" Waska looked at her when he heard her mumble something. "Well, anyway, you should head up, Mikey's surely waiting.

She nodded. "Okay, everyone, be on your best behavior or else, I'll put you on probation" Y/n authoritatively spoke before turning to Wakasa. "So, you're gonna stay here?"

"Yep, I'll drive you home" He replied and they just stared at each other.

"Okay, see you," She said unmoving, their gazes still locked onto each other.

"Ahem?"

Wakasa and Y/n turned to see the division captains of Omoikane looking at them, some impatiently, some with fondness, some with a glare, and the rest just watching.

"Right," She chuckled sheepishly. "Everybody, let's head up"

Ever since Y/n's gang became a direct ally to Toman, the chief members of her gang would often attend Toman's important meetings, same with the chief members of Toman who is also required to attend important meetings with Omoikane.